Part - 36

Empress Dowager is recovering fast and she strangely getting close to Areum these days, sometimes Koo is also present there with them but Empress didn't allow Koo near Empress Dowager for long time, her heart can't believe this person easily and Jae Hee is not at fault Daebi mama did some unforgettable deeds which as a mother no one would want their children near her.

Kim Jung Seon started to visit his mother's quarter quite often now to check on her but Jae Hee seemed different she is afraid that it's one of her plans again to harm her family and she will not just sit this time if Kim Sol Hee again try plot anything against her loved ones she will pay for it.

With a blink of eyes days passed by Empress Dowager is getting better, Jungkook again started to attend his classes and excelling in everything, no wonder he is going to become a great Crown Princess. These days his Hoseok Oppa became his favorite Hyung as Outside the school Hoseok is always with Kook, he praise the omega for fast learning how to use swords, How to become a good archer,, he would take the omega to the market and buy anything the omega wants. Basically Hoseok is doing everything so the omega doesn't feel lonely or miss Tae too much.

SINGANGWON

Taehyung is packing his necessary belonging to visit the palace. He got the permission to leave one day earlier and feeling overjoyed it's almost 2 weeks he didn't see his cute bub.
In these past few days a lot of things happened in Singangwon. For the starter Namjoon finally visited there to meet Seok Jin and thanked Taehyung for being there with Jin in need but Namjoon also heard all the rumors and he was disappointed to be honest mostly on himself for leaving his omega in his heat but more than that he is angry at Jin for being so careless. What if it was some other wolf? and what if they try to take advantage of Jin? They are not mated yet so Jin's omega will not resist longer before give in and this one thing is making him more mad.

Namjoon left the place in only one day but he promise to return soon and take the omega with him. Jin's omega is behaving weird and distant with Namjoon and he couldn't bear it any longer.

In the mean time Crown Prince of Daegu, Yoongi send a letter to Taehyung telling him how he missed the younger and he recently got to know about Taehyung being in Singangwon and promise to visit the Busan Royal Place in this Weekend. Taehyung also missed the older they used to be the best trio with Hoseok and they all were very mischief from the very beginning he is looking forward to meet Yoongi as well.

Chief Choi will tag along with Taehyung with few other guards.
" Seja Jeoha you are smiling from the morning are you that happy?"
" Of course, I missed Koo a lot it's been weeks I saw his doe eyes, bunny smile. I really miss my pup" Taehyung said smiling ear to ear.
" Seja Jeoha I tried to ask many times but didn't get the courage. Can I ask something to you?" Chief Choi asked with scared voice as he knows how possesive the gets whenever someone asked about the little Omega.
" Of course I won't bite." Taehyung said lightning the mood.
" Who is that Omega to you that you adore her more than anything. I saw how you suffer there calling that omega's name even in your sleep, this can't be only because she is Cheif Jeon's son righ?" Curiousity is totally visible in Minho's eyes
" His name is Jungkook not Omega and I have my reason I will tell you when the right time will come for now don't get curious over these things." Tae said with a straight face and goes forward with his horse
" And you said you don't bite." Minho said rather mumbled before going forward matching Taehyung's speed.

They are near the Royal Palace gate when Taehyung saw Chief Jeon ran to him, Tae greet him getting off the horse and Chief Jeon suddenly hugged him taking Tae by surprise.
" Finally you are here son, I was so worried thank God you are fine. Now please go to Koo he is eagerly waiting for you." Jeon Seok Heon said while patting Tae
Tae didn't waste a single second and ran towards Jungkook's Chamber. Once near the Chamber he realised the Omega is in his own chamber as Tae got the scent of Koo in his own chamber so he didn't waste a time and open the door to witness a heavenly sight. His Koo is sleeping while clutching Tae's clothes and snuggle his face more into the pillow. It was a beautiful sight for Tae, he came near the Omega and touched his forehead and immediately the Omega whine " Alphaaa...." Tae knew Koo is still in deep slumber as it's still early morning when Tae reached palace so he decided to let him sleep for some more time and with a small kiss on Koo's forehead Tae left to washroom for freshen up.