part 10

The Royal Palace

Empress Kim Jae Hee made herself more involved into work after being ignore by her dear son for years, it was not easy for her but she is also a Empress, she have duties towards the Empire and she cannot refuse that. She noticed how her mother in law planning to made Kim Ma Eum next Luna and Empress of Busan but she also noticed how her son reacted whenever she tried to being touchy with Tae, she knew her son even if he was avoiding her but he will never let anyone manipulate him because Jae Hee trust his foundation that she provided Tae, that Fated mate's are the only one who can make them really happy! even if Tae is not fond of getting mated as he thinks having a mate is a weakness for a warrior more than strength but still if he ever decide to mate anyone it will be his fated mate only, That's What Jae Hee Believes.

Jae Hee was working on a welfare project for free education system of Omega's and Orphan kids as Shin Hae came running with a letter in her Hand " Apologies Hwanghu mama but Areum ma-nim sent a letter" Jae Hee was shocked and surprised at the same time she took the letter in her hands and start to read the letter but her expression changed from exited to tense, the dark frown was visible to Shi Hae when the Empress started reading the letter and suddenly Jae Hee stood abruptly and told Shin Hae, " We need to go to Unni, she is not well I have to visit her"Jae Hee was literally shouting and Tae Somehow heard the Commotion from outside as he was passing by with his so called friend Ma Eum, she was talking about her birth place when they heard lound screaming from Jae Hee's Quarter, Ma Eum said " I think you should go and check on Hwanghu mama "
" Right I'll be back", Even though Tae was angry with his mother still she is her mother and he was worried after hearing her loud scream so he ran to her quarter and open the door and saw his mother was sobbing in Shin Hae's arm, so he asked gently " Yumo what happened here I heard lound scream comming from here"
" She is not saying anything Wangseja, Areum ma-nim send a letter for her and after reading the letter she is screaming and crying" Tae crouched down near his mother and asked, " What happen tell me is it something about that pup? Is he okay?" After listening to his son Empress Jae Hee and Shin Hae both can see the concern in Tae's eyes and replied " They are not fine Tae Unni is dying "
Shin Hae knew this as Misoo told her before but Tae, he was shocked! although he was little angry with his aunt Areum for that day when he said mean words to His mother and Him as well but that doesn't mean he don't like her,and after hearing this he was scared for that pup too why? It's not like he was his mate or something then what is the matter? He can't seem to figure that out but alas he responded quickly saying "What are you saying? What happened to them tell me! you already told me lies years ago now tell me the truth what is happening"
" I never said any lie to you Tae"
" Again lies that pup was not my mate then why did you made me feel miserable that day, that I am not enough for him as I am much older, I felt incompetent, I felt coward for not be able to be with my omega! that I won't see my mate and I cannot protect him as I am not enough for him, WHY?
Answer the damn question " Tae was fuming in anger Ma Eum also standing in the door frame listening everything so she can inform everything to Empress Dowagar. On the other side Jae Hee started crying more after listening her son, Shin Hae sensed the tension between mother-son duo and said, "Wangseja Areum ma-nim is really sick she doesn't have much time I know this because Misoo already informed me the same, she is suffering from heart disease and her pup is also suffering from several issues from past few years and his health is also
deteriorating day by day" Tae didn't expect to hear this" What are you saying Yumo"
" Yes Seja Jeoha I think you should take her to Areum Ma-nim as soon as possible "
" Tell her to get ready , I'll be waiting for her in my horse near the main palace gate"
" As you say Seja Jeoha"
Tae said after he left the quarter, Ma Eum also left to inform Empress Dowagar as She feared if Tae visit that Omega He will never look at her again
.
.
.
.
" What nonsense why would Seja go there? "
" I don't know Daewangdaebi mama but we need to Stop him or he will never look at me again"
" You Pathetic girl it's been a year and still you can't seduce a Alpha? It's all your fault if I lost my Seja to that Jeon Omega I will kill Your family"
" Daewangdaebi Mama please calm down, I tried many time to seduce Wangseja but he don't even look at me properly he seems uninterested in every wolf I saw many omega Gawk at him but he never lay his eyes on them "
" That is why I made you come to the palace so that you can seduce him and make him Forgot about that Jeon omega and look what you did"
" My Apologies Daewangdaebi mama, I will try my best now just stop Wangseja"
" I should go and stop him and you don't even come in front of my eyes, GET OUT"
Ma Eum left the quarter crying and Empress Dowagar proceed to stop her grandson
" Seja where are you going didn't I tell you to spent your time with Ma Eum? "
" Yes but I need to go with Eoma mama its something important! "
" You are going to that Pathetic Jeon's house don't you, I told you to stay away from them they already hurt you once did you forget that"
" No I didn't but she loved me and adored me for a long time even though she insulted me once isn't it humanity to go stand by their side when they are fighting life and death? "
" What if they are lying you know how they are"
" And for what reason they will lie? Just let me go there once with Eoma mama then I will not visit there anymore "
" Good then just remember what you said! "
" Yes Halma mama"
Empress Jae Hee heard everything but she was not in her right senses to argue she just want to see her unni as soon as possible.
" Let's leave Tae" Said Empress Jae Hee
And they left for their journey to Mandeok-dong.