part 9

" I-i don't know halma mama but as a friend I trust her and like her"

After Ma Eum set his foot on the palace Tae was the one who always stays beside the Alpha girl as she didn't have any friends in the Palace and Empress Dowagar also told her to try to get close to Tae so they spent time together chatting and roaming and they became friends but The problem is Ma Eum is too clingy for the younger's liking he didn't appreciate physical touch so much and sometimes it's exhausting for him.

" Not as a friend as a mate I am talking Seja" Empress Dowagar said
" But I am not 18 yet how can i know is she my mate or not? " Tae replied
" As a Emperor you can have many consorts and it's not easy to find a fated mate, I just don't want you to suffer in your rut when you will be of mating age so if Ma Eum is by your side you can have a Mate and a friend in your consort and if you by chance find your fated mate you can mate them too! What do you say Seja? "
" I don't know halma mama I never thought to have many consorts as I respect my father on this because he have only mom as his consort I look up to him in this matter always"
"Look Seja just try to be close with Ma Eum if you develop any feelings for her then we can proceed or else we can see what the future holds right?"
Tae was still confuse about many things but as we know he trust his Halma mama more than anyone so he agreed
" Okay I will try as you say, Halma mama"
"Now go Ma Eum is on her way go and spent some time with her"
After crown prince let's Empress Dowagar similes so brightly thingking her efforts for years are paying off but fate has different plans for the young Alpha

Taehyung pov

My wolf likes Ma Eum but only as a friend because whenever Ma Eum gets close to me V ( wolf name) always Growled at me and he doesn't like her scent too but how can I tell this to Halma mama that 4 years ago when I hold that pup after that my wolf never wanted any Omega Or Any wolf girl's touch, he feels uncomfortable for some reason but Halma mama said it's just my hallucinations after what eoma mama said to me my wolf started to act differently but I still missed that particular scent.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jeon household

These 4 years were rough for Jeon family Areum's health drastically changed as she was diagnosed with heart disease and Jeon Seok Heon can't be home regularly as he was recruited to southern borders and he doesn't know that his wife has heart disease and Areum told Misoo to not tell anyone about this specially Her Alpha.

After coming from The Palace 4 years ago Few days were tough for little kookie as he can't smell tae's scent anywhere, his little brain couldn't process the changes after that he became normal but he was sick most of the time kookie is a bubbly omega and naughty too but Areum understand little by little that he can't separate his pup from his Alpha and Moon Godess is showing her how drastically a happy family changes to miserable if we try to separate any fated bond so she decided what is right.

In these 4 years kookie 5 years old now and he can talk and read a little bit but he is sharp and smart for his age and the most beautiful in their village.

Because of Areum's health Misoo is now responsible for everything regarding kookie and she took care of every household duty of Jeon household.

Till this date Areum and Empress Jae Hee never told their Alpha What happened that day So their Alpha thought it's just some misunderstanding between sisters. Mr. Jeon tried many times to talk to Areum but she refused although She is ready now to inform his Alpha and she will talk to his sister also because if she don't Kookie will get her punishments as he was suffering regularly due to fever, headache, breathing problem and ect.

Kookie is not a common wolf he is a white wolf as a shaman in their village predicted and so he was rare and fragile much more than other omegas but his wolf will be with him from the very beginning and so his Alpha will be Near him From the beginning just to protect his Omega and if they try to separate them for long Jungkook's wolf will die slowly and Areum never wanted his pup to feel anything bad so she wrote a letter to Empress Jae Hee, after 4 years this is the first time she is going to talk to Jae Hee after that miserable argument.

" My dear sister and the Empress of Busan

Jae Hee, I am writing you after years because I didn't have the courage to talk to you after how I behaved that day, I am ashamed sister and I guess Moon Godess show me what can happen if we try to separate two souls that is bonded with each other.
I am suffering from serious heart disease I don't have a lot of time and our jungkook is also getting week day by day, I visited a shaman and she told me Jungkookie is not a common wolf he is a white wolf, he is rare and fragile much more than other omegas but his wolf will be with him from the very beginning and so his Alpha will be Near him From the beginning just to protect his Omega and if we try to separate them for long Jungkook's wolf will die slowly.

I am worried and scared Jae Hee I don't want my pup to suffer any hardship, I did wrong but my pup never did anything wrong and he don't deserve any misfortune.

I want to request you to take Jungkook to the Palace with you where our Tae can protect him and you can be with him always lika mother, I don't have much time left and my Alpha also don't know anything about Tae and kookies bond and about my illness too but I am planning to tell him after few days and want to be at peace in my last days, so please if possible visit me soon as I can't visit you so come and take our Tae's omega with you.

Your Unni
Areum. "