Part- 17

Empress Dowager knew that Areum is coming to the Palace with his Alpha and Misoo but she was so worried for Ma Eum, she was berly eating or sleeping it was like the inner court is going away from her hands with Ma Eum, she have to do something for Crown Prince's better future for Busan's better future and for her own Better Future in this Palace. From past few years Taehyung has not been visiting her chambers and it was already too much for Daebi mama as she lost her only son for the Throne but now her only sunshine also going away from her, why nobody understands that she only want their better future!
But does she understands in what their happiness rely on?

Empress Jae Hee was excited to finally see her unni healthy but somewhat worried to because Daebi mama can plan something for Areum as she tried for Kookie and if anything happens to her unni it will be a disaster so she decided to take extra care of her unni as she appointed more guards and servants for Jeon Couples Quarter.

Jungkook is having mixed feelings as Areum left him when he was only 5 so he have very little memory of his mother but that doesn't mean he didn't miss his mother whenever he saw some of his friends from school being affectionate with their mother somewhere in his heart something stirred as he knew her Majesty is not her real mother but he loved her a lot but now that his mother is near he don't know how to react.

About Jungkook he turned out to be a very naughty omega but very obedient towards his elders well that doesn't include Taehyung as for  him it's his TaeTae as if Taehyung is his whole world from waking up till the minute he left the elder to go back to his chamber!
Yes... They do not sleep together anymore as after Tae turned 17 Empress shared her worries with Tae and as a good son he Agreed with the Arrangements but from that day Tae badly crave His Omega's scent as in front of everyone he cannot claim the omega and inside the chamber the Trueblood is not allowed. Kookie is growing up so as Taehyung, he has his needs and desires and it was the best time to Separate them from sleeping together for their own good and the Trueblood knew it but sometimes just sometimes it gets suffocated and he only needs pup in front of him but to his luck he have to wait for a long time.......

"Kookie baby why are you standing outside come here " Areum said as she noticed kookie standing outside their chambers with fidgeting his fingers.
" E.. Eomma? " Kookie asked, a unknown sadness took place in his eyes,

" Yes bub it's me eomma, did my baby forgot me? I am sor.. "
Kook didn't let her finish and hugged her immediately, his small heart is longing for his mother
Areum was shocked she expected yelling and scolding from the younger as she was away for too long but the hug melt her heart and tears of joy formed in her eyes, she can feel her son's love and how much he missed his mom it makes her sad but yet happy that her baby didn't forgot her as she thought.
" Ma do you know how much I missed you? Everyone has eomma with them except me i missed you so much but now you are fine so we can play and visit many places together like my friends right?" He asked with his curious Doe big eyes and a bunny smile adorning her lips.
" Of course bub now I am here with you I will spend every minute with you", Areum said and kissed his forehead.

Jeon Seok Heon was observing them he has  tears in his eyes he was just looking at his precious son and crying
He couldn't believe time flew so fast and now his bub is a big boy and how he spend those sleepless nights blaming himself for everything for leaving his son alone, for not caring for his wife enough.

Jungkook had very blur memory of his father but he knew his father is the great Alpha Jeon whom everyone respect in the Palace and when he saw his father standing in thd corner sheding tears he ran to him and stand near him with worried eyes.
" Appa why are you crying are you hurt?"
Listening him His father laughed at his cuteness
" Aw my baby I am just happy to see you after years I missed you my precious. Tell me how are you?"
" I thought you ard hurt don't cry appa and kookie is fine Taetae always take care of me so I am fine "
" Taetae? You mean seja Taehyung?"
" Yes appa"
" Don't you call him Alpha baby?"
" No I like to call him taetae he loves me so much"
Hearing this both parents sigh in relief that their bub is okay
As they were talking Taehyung came
" Aunt Areum, Uncle Jeon how are you? How was the jurney?"
"I am totaly fine tae come bub sit near me" Areum said and pat in the bed next to her
" The jurney was good and we are fine Taehyung, thanks for all the arrangement " Jeon Seon Heon said
" Uncle don't embarassed me it was my duty "
" No Tae what you did that was the reason I am standing with my whole family today, you took good care of our kookie also"
" He is my responsibility uncle and you both are like my own parents how can sit here without doing anything, what I did was totally my duty as a son"
" Bub you are getting older and wiser I am so proud of you "
" Aunt Areum I missed you and I am happy to see you here again"
" I missed you too now tell me did bunny annoy you so much I will scold him"
Areum said
"Eommaaaa" There goes our whinny baby koo
" Alphaaaaa did I annoy you so much?"
The Jeon couple get shocked because few moments ago their baby koo was calling him Taetae and now?
" No bub you are the sweetest "
Tae understood the dilemma of the couple and said
"He called me Alpha whenever he needs something or I am angry that's his way of melting my heart he knows I cannot resist his pout "
He said looking at kookie with heart eyes.

The Jeon couple first time saw the pure love in Taehyung's eyes for their baby and they were happy after years...