Part-25

Empress Dowager was a manipulative women from the very beginning she was not from a very wealthy family she struggled a lot in her childhood but later her Uncle adopted her for her to enter the Empress Selection From Kim Clan, she was beautiful, elegant and ambitious. She got third rank in the selection and ended up as Concubine Rank 3 (Jeong-sam-pum) So-Yong, she was one of Late Emperor's favorite as Late Emperor used to visit her chambers many tried to harm her but she was a fighter her Uncle Kim told her all the tactics and often visited her to make sure that she is sucessful in trapping The Late Emperor.

After eight months she conceived and at that time the Late Empress was already on her 6th month Pregnancy and two more concubines were pregnant and the entire Kim lineage was hoping for Kim Sol Hee to bore Son as the future Emperor.

They all gave birth to healthy boys on their designated time but this only made Kim Sol Hee worried for the future of Busan, she wanted power and her son could give her all so she started plotting in inner court, the Late Empress Shin Ga yeong was a simple minded lady who finds beauty in everything she knew how to love her Empire and her people, and Supported the Late Emperor in every decision. She was friendly with all the concubines the Late Emperor had. Kim Sol Hee took advantage of her good heart and manipulated the Late Empress to give her the duty to balance financial matter in inner Courts and slowly she started to Manipulate Late Emperor that she( Kim Sol Hee) does all the work instead of Late Empress but she got the creadits and that was the beginning of a crack between the Late Emperor and Late Empress, one day she Pushed the Late Empress on her bath chamber while she was 8months pregnant with her 3rd child and she was declared dead due to heavy internal Bleeding.
After Late Empress death the Late Emperor promote Kim Sol Hee in Rank 2 Concubine (Jong-il-pum) So-Ui. But later Emperor got sick nobody can detect what the problem is but when his sons started to lose their life the late Emperor died by Heart Attack and it was all well planned by Kim Clan, That time Kim Sol Hee was promoted as Empress as no concubine was alive to take the place of Empress, they wanted to rule the Busan, As Daegu was already in control of Kim Clan.

Nobody knew her better than her Son, he started to hate her after his father's death and slowly detached her from his life, after his Fathers death The present Emperor never called Sol Hee as Mother.

When Emperor choose Jae Hee as his Mate His mother was furious and tried to set him up with other Female Alphas, so she can have the power in Inner Court but his Son decided to have only one life partner and not to share the love that only she deserves.

Jae Hee was patient all these years with Empress Dowager, she knew her truth The Emperor cried many nights in her arms because of his mother and she knew how evil she can be for power but she never tried to harm Empress Dowager, she gave her multiple chances from the very beginning and never ever complained about the wrongdoings she has been doing in the Palace to the Emperor, but when She tried to harm her sons (Tae amd Kook) it was the last straw, Jae Hee will show her how to plot plans and kill the villain.

Jae Hee was planning to talk with Taehyung about the Warrior Training Center, she was worried how Tae will react to this decision that she made.

On the other hand Tae was worried he doesn't know what decision he should make to not harm Jungkook but he can't leave his Omega alone, he knew the first time how Jungkook suffered for 4 years after his birth because of the separation. He was praying to the Goddess to guide him any path that can save their bond.

Empress enter Tae's chamber without any prior information as Court Lady Kang informed her about the visit of Royal Physician in Crown Prince's Chamber and Crown Prince getting worried over things from past few days. Jae Hee got worried hearing all this and Immediately visit her son's chamber to make sure he is okay.

" Tae bub are you fine I heard you were worried over something I just want to make sure you are fine. You can always share your problems with me you know right?"
" Eomamama who told you this? Yumo right, I knew she was getting worried about me and as I refuse to tell her she informed you."
" You should be grateful bub that you have someone by your side who is so caring and loving towards you." Jae Hee said with a small smile plastered on her face thinking about how Court Lady Kang was so affectionate towards Tae like hiz own son.
" I am grateful Eomamama but i don't want to trouble anyone."
" I know Tae but sometimes sharing your troubles makes it easier to solve, tell me what's troubling you."
" Maa i was h-having weird d-dreams an-and then you know Koo S-eems different I mean M-ore aat-atractive and his smell was super sweet umm it's all started after my rut and I wanted to discuss this with Royal Physician, you know I d-dont want to feel awkward near Koo soo"
" So you were having wet dreams! Well it's common after rut effect and mate seems more attractive after hitting the first rut but what did physician said how to prevent those as Koo is still a kid"
" He told me to lessen the meetings with Koo and keep our distance or my rut can trigger his heat and if that happens he will get harm as he is still very little"
This was something new for the Empress she never thought that Tae's rut can trigger Jungkook's heat and it's a very serious matter in hand now.
"Oh my Moon Goddess Tae we need to think of a way to prevent these situations and I have a solution."

Please do comment on the story about the plots and twist.
If there's anything you think I need to work on please inform me.
Thank you🙏