part 15

Empress Dowager is a sharp wolf she is a powerful figure in Busan Palace but her son never look at her fondly why?? Because she did so many things just to make his son sit on the throne! even when her son only needed her time and love, she did everything to make sure that all the other son's of former majesty faces the cruel death but present majesty of Busan loved all his brothers, well politics is difficult but he never wanted to hurt his close ones! He begged his mother so save his father because he knew his mother planned something big because at last there's only one person left between the throne and his Majesty and that was former Majesty but She was obsessed with powers that she herself lost her own family for her own Karma.

After Taehyung was born she was like she found new hope and she loved him with everything, gave him everything that she can afford and still love him a lot but sometimes we forgot that what we think is best for our loved ones maybe not the best thing they can get! We forgot to know about their needs and take Decisions by ourself which can break every bond between us.

Empress Dowagar was sure about Kim Ma Eum because she knew even if Ma Eum is an Alpha Girl but her family is not so wealthy and the girl loved her family to no end so Empress Dowagar can dominate her easily, she made some new dresses for Ma Eum which will show her curves and cleavage more with prominent shapes of her newly formed bosoms with the help of Physicians just to make her grandson swoon over the Alpha girl.

Ma Eum returned from her Maternal home just to find out about Empress Dowagar's plans but she has to do it even though she was embarrassed she tried the pink dress that Empress Dowagar gave her few minutes ago she knew she was looking like a courtesan but what can she do except following her master and finally she stepped out of her room to find Crown Prince in Practice Ground! He was drenched in sweat but looking so hot.

She tried of call Alpha and he looked at her but soon that changed into shock, Tae never saw her like that as today the way she dressed, half of her body was visible even the outline of her bosom!

Tae respect and like Ma Eum as friend
So he was shocked to see her like this, he immediately pulled her to a corner and asked angrily " What are you wearing Ma Eum are you even in your Senses?" He was concerned because the palace is full of Unmated wolf. He was just worried for his friend even though she was a part of Empress Dowagar's plan but he somehow feel that she was genuinely his friend the innocent conversations they had in past few months was all genuine.

" What Alpha? Its a pretty dress Dewangdaebi mama gifted me and told me to make sure you like it" She said pressing her bosom in Taehyung's arms, for the first time Taehyung felt disgusted by Ma Eum! Obviously he was a growing man who's near mating age but he never saw Ma Eum in that way he just Tried to protect her as her friend.
Taehyung slightly pushed Ma Eum away and in the process she fell in the nearest pool making her dress totally transparent to her Nudity for people to see. Soon Tae noticed what happened and he jumped in the pool to save Ma Eum and ordered the Royal Gaurds to turn Around and soon the Gaurds turn their Back on Taehyung and Ma Eum.

Tae open his Royal suit and wrap that around the Omega although he can see the said girls drenched wet body but he wested no time and picked her up and took her in her room.

Soon the news spread like fire in the palace and everyone assumed that Their Crown Prince is finally going to Mate the said Girl as they saw the Intimate reactions between them and the news reached the Royals ears too.
Empress Jae Hee was fuming at his son thinking that even after knowing about the plan how can he fall in that trap of Empress Dowagar, on the other hand Empress Dowagar had satisfied Smirk on her face after hear the news.
.
.
.
.
.
Kim Ma Eum's Room

Taehyung Placed her in bed and about to leave but soon Ma Eum hold his hand that made Taehyung looked at her as she asked " Am i not beautiful Alpha look at me I am presenting my everything to you yet you refuse to look at me just touch me once please" He said and hugged the said alpha pressing herself in Taehyung's Chest, to be precise she was getting desperate for Crown Prince's attention.

Taehyung said " Ma Eum leave me i am not yours" And slightly push the girl and this made Ma Eum go crazy she can't lose Tae like this or Empress Dowagar will cut her throat she again hold Taehyung's hand press them in her Chest and asked " Now also you dont feel anything tell me Alpha?"
This made the calm Alpha growled at her and pushed her harder that made her injured her head in the headboard of her bed in the process.

The Alpha in him was in charge now as Tae was pushed to the edge he has to appear.
" BE IN YOUR LIMIT GIRL! THAT TAEHYUNG MAYBE THINK OF YOU AS HIS FRIEND BUT I DON'T, I THOUGHT YOU ARE NOT AS EVIL AS HER BUT I WAS WRONG YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A CHARACTERLESS WOMEN "
The commanding Truebloods voice leads the injured girl to her edge and she lost consciousness and Tae left her Room.

Tae was not in his senses and he didn't want to scare kookie so he directly visit his mother's chamber
"Ma where are you?" Tae Shout as soon as he steeped in to thae room and hearing him Empress also came running,
" Tae what happened i heard everything about the pool did that girl forced you into something horrible tell me son"
The Empress was distress and its an understatement.
" Mother she tried to seduce me by wearing such cheap clothes how can halma mama do this to me? does she not know me? Then how?"
" Bub i know its aching you but what can we do? D-did you T-touch that G-girl?"
This made Tae more mad " Don't you know me i have a mate ma how can i get seduced by some random girl is this how you raised me? Don't you know me?"
And Empress knew what she said and tried to correct herself," Bub i know you but no that girl i am just worried about you son, i am sorry that i couldn't protect you from this evil people"
Seeing Empress shedding tears Tae's heart melt a little and he hugged her and said," Eoma mama i am aware about your worries but trust me i will never get into this trap ever again, i have a little mate Eoma mama how can i look at anyone anymore? He is everything to me and I'll protect him amidst every difficulties "
The Assurity Empress needed from her Son is already delivered....