part 12

"Eomma.. Eomma..... Kookie is scared please come eomma"
The Royal family came back to palace safely and gave kookie Tae's opposite room so the pup can feel more comfortable but as soon as the pup woke up he knew it's not her home and wheres his eomma? So he started shouting his mother's name and his eyes also got teary as his mother was not responding.. Suddely someone came rushing through the door and that's his "Tae Tae".... Tae was changing when he heard kookie was shouting for his mother so he rushed over kookie's room
" What happened bub? (Of course his bub) Tae was trying to take kookie in his arms so kookie crawled towards him to reach Tae,
" Tae tae where's eomma? Where am i? "
" It's home bub our home yours too from today onwards "kookie jumped on his arms and said with shining doe eyes "jinjja? Wah this room is so big we can all live here " So tae said" It's only your room so only you can live here"and kookie got tensed hearing this and tae well those little tingles were spreading in his skin making him crazy "oh no I only sleep with eomma how can I sleep alone in this big big room? Can you call eomma please!"
" Wait I'll call eoma mama! "
" Don't leave kookie is scared"
" Okay I will not leave you"so he gesture one of the soldiers to call her majesty
And in the meantime he sat there with kookie he can tell that kookie is giving off his pheromones maybe unknowingly as he is near his alpha but it was hard for the trueblood as he was controlling his alpha to not go near the little pup and scared him! Tae knew if kookie is his mate then he have to be patient with the younger and he just don't want to scare the younger so that he can stay close to the Pup because unknowingly he was feeling peace that unknown battle was going on in his heart for past few years, the alpha yearning for his mate and dying for that mind blowing smell everything is at peace and he calm his alpha too, cause of that little omega who is ruling his alpha even at the age of 5!

Empress Jae Hee came almost running out of breath but as soon as he saw his son smiling and talking with his omega she was overjoyed! She knew the circumstances and problems are going to be there because of their age as she knew many will try to make them separate but she swore to protect them no matter what.

" Omo kookie didn't you missed me Or it's only Tae Tae? "
" No pretty aunt I missed you a lot but I was searching eomma did you see her? "
Hearing this Jae Her and Tae both got tensed as they don't know what to say so Jae hee try to take kookie from Tae to make her understand the situation but our kookie didn't want to leave her alpha so he denied and pressed his nose to tae's scent gland more and muffled saying, " I like tae tae's scent it's soooo nice"
Tae smiled unknowingly but Jae Hee saw it all and she was contended

" Bub eomma went to see a big doctor because she was not feeling okay so after few days she will come until then you are going to live with your Tae Tae and pretty aunt "
" But i can't sleep without eomma and does she have fever? She will be okay, kookie had fever too look now I am stong"
He said with a pout visible
" Don't worry you can sleep with me bub"
" But I want Tae tae! He smells nice, kookie feels good. "
" As you wish bub but you have to be in your room for the day you can play with many noonas and only at night you can sleep with him okay? "
And Tae got tensed hearing this but kookie, he was jumping in tae's arms
" Yaaayyyy Tae Tae is my favorite "
But Tae was concerned and fearing his wolf although V was really a mature wolf for his age but from today morning he was on the edge as if nothing is working out for him, he just want his omega near and we really can't blame him he was near mating age of course he will face the changes in his body but the omega is only 5 he knew he have long way to go and so does Tae's wolf and he was simply trying to be in his limits but kookies sudden demand will make it difficult for the Alpha.

Tae was cold from outside but not with his omega he knows how to treat his other half but he was afraid! Afraid of the age of his mate, afraid to get too close, afraid to loose his calm but he have to be there for his mate and this is what he was afraid of from the beginning, that his mate is going to be his biggest weakness but not aware of the fact that Moon Godess gave him his biggest strength as Kookie!

Kookie was still unaware of where his eomma was and why he was here but he was enjoying the alphas smell and content so he was not caring about anything for now and how can you blame him he was just a pup who is only 5 years old and the fact is all Omega's need alpha around them as their scent make omegas feel safe and his father is always away from home so he didn't get to enjoy his alpha fathers calming scent much but now that he is near his Alpha he doesn't want to get away from that scent as it is making him feel safe and home.