Chapter 20

Maddox POV

I watched in anticipation as Theo slowly reached out.

To think he'd ever offer such a thing to me, I wasn't going to let the offer go by unheard, not when I was already at my limit for him, unable to do anything about it now.

Theo, fucking Theo... as soon as his smaller hand wrapped around my erection, I had to hold back a groan just from the coldness of his hand touching me.

What was it about him? A single touch had me almost bursting within seconds, I wasn't like this, I didn't do that, but look at me now, and Theo probably thinks I'm in control right now.

HA, if only he really knows how weak I was.

His hand slowly worked on me as he lowered his head slowly, his face twisted in panic as I saw just how out of his depth he was here as he stroked me with two hands and stared at my length in front of him.

It was amusing, and I wanted to laugh so fucking hard, because he looked just so adorable looking at it, like he was trying to figure out what to do next, it was so obvious he didn't have a clue.

"Stick your tongue out." I tell him, watching as his eyes go to mine nervously, then back at the task in hand, slowly, but surely, sticking his tongue out.

I've never done this before, instruct someone on how to please me, it was exciting, and refreshing, it also didn't leave me feeling dirty, like it usually did when I slept with girls.

This was something we both shared, being as it was both of our first time doing something like this, which made it all the more intriguing.

"Wrap your mouth around me, Theo." I almost growled out as his tongue touched the tip of my cock.

I didn't need to instruct him much, because the moment his mouth opened as wide as it would go and wrapped around the head of my length, I almost blew everything I had then, and there, from just how hot and nice his mouth felt.

Fucking hell, I can't even explain what it is about him that drives me wild, I just know that it's going to be hard not to go further than this tonight with Theo.

Theo's tongue was licking me in a sloppy motion as he kept his mouth over me, it was the weirdest sensation but fuck, it felt amazing, too fucking amazing that I wasn't going to last unless he didn't stop right now.

I wanted to touch him too, I can't be the only one feeling this good.

"Get on top of me and turn around." I grunt out, moving his head from around my cock and already moving him around on top of me.

Theo looked confused when he turned around, until I laid down more and grabbed his hips closer to me until his erection poking against his underwear were directly in my face.

Fuck, I was so turned on right now, not a single thought crossed my mind as I pulled his underwear down from his legs, nope, not a single thought other than wanting to make him feel what I felt.

I grabbed hold of his erection and put the tip against my lips before moving both my hands to his ass to push him down further, as I took him into my mouth, making Theo cry out once I start pressing my tongue against his erection, and start wetting it.

"M-Maddox, w-wait-" He groaned out loudly once I started sucking him, taking him deeper down my throat.

I thought it'd be gross doing this with another guy, not once had I wondered about how it felt, how it tasted, no matter how I look at the situation now, all I could say was how much I didn't dislike it.