Chapter 53

Theo's POV

The room was filled our moans mixed in one and our hot, sweaty bodies slapping against each other.

Each time Maddox moved inside of me, or touched a part of my skin, I felt like he was taking me to new, unexplored heights, and from it I was getting pleasure I didn't even know that was possible to feel.

Maddox was large, I had forgotten just how painful the first time with him was until now, his size was something that I tried to get used to but it was near impossible, I felt so full inside as he stretched me out, to fit him.

I felt drunk, with each thrust I was forgetting more and more about everything else and focusing on nothing but Maddox, who had not moved from me for what felt like hours now.

Suddenly, Maddox had lifted me up as I laid flat on my stomach, he had pulled out of me and once I was on my knees, he had rammed his large thick steel monster back into me, he put his arm around my neck as he thrusted deeply into me.

"M-Ma-" I didn't get a chance to finish what I was going to say, nor do I remember what I was going to say as his free hand goes to tightly wrap around my twitching manhood.

"Mhmm." He groaned huskily in my ear, sending shivers down my body as his large hand started stroking me in a painfully torture motion, my legs shaking in the process.

I had lost count of how many times I had come undone; I was exhausted and sticky, I stopped counting after five as Maddox didn't let me rest, or take a break as he punishingly thrusted into me, again and again.

"You're close again." He hissed out in my ear, as I held onto his arm, my eyes rolling back as I felt my release building.

"Come in my hand!" He commanded breathlessly, as his hot lips kisses, sucked and licked my neck, his hips thrusting painfully deep inside me.

I looked down at my stomach and saw the bulge in my stomach and cried out as he started stroking me faster, my release coming free in waves as my whole body shivered, and shook as I tried to process what was going on.

Sex with Maddox was like nothing I had ever experienced, nor would again.

It was intense, and punishing, but so damn good it left my legs weak for days and my ass numb.

"Fuck- you just got tighter." Maddox moaned out, as I fell forward onto my stomach, breathless and exhausted.

How long has it been?

I don't even know what day it is.

Maddox had leaned over me and started thrusting his long thick length into me, his hips slapping against my ass more sloppily as I felt Maddox's own release building, and moments from coming.

His powerful hips, the touch of his skin, the sound of his moans and throaty groans, those alone were enough to drive me close to euphoria, despite how empty I was, I was completely turned on by this man that anything he did just worked for me.

Was sex supposed to be this good?

My mind was blank.

Maddox had hissed out painfully and moved his length outside of me, making my butt burn as I turn just enough to watch his face as his tattooed hand squeezed around his monster meat and started stroking it, his free hand squeezing my butt cheek as he released his load onto my exhausted body.

I had never seen anything sexier than the look on Maddox's face the moment he comes undone, it got me hard all over again just witnessing it, and then again when his eyes meet mine.