Chapter 26

Maddox POV

"The sponsorship and endorsement offer's that are coming in are going to have you set for a decade, Mads, this fight just went fucking viral, you've never been more popular!"

I look at Jordan, rolling my eyes before I accepted a cloth to wipe my face, from the water I just splashed on it to cool myself down from the adrenaline that is still pumping through my veins.

So, that just happened, after going over it in my head for the past week leading up to tonight's fight, I let loose and did it, knowing how it would go over online, but I did it anyways.

Fuck, I missed him.

It's been a while since I've been in a relationship, but this time felt different, I've never hated being away for so long before, leading up to a fight was what kept me happy, and in control, but now I feel like I couldn't relax.

Theo's been on my mind since I left, and it's been two weeks of texts and voice recordings, that I shamefully jerked off to calm how I felt in my head, to stop myself from calling the fight off, just so I could see Theo.

I knew this would happen, I always do this to myself but the more I got to talk and be with Theo, I wanted different things, this life had an expiration date but I knew if someone like Theo was in my life, it wouldn't be the end of the world anymore if he was waiting for me at the end of it all.

"Mads, what's the plan?" Aiden asks, coming into the room, grinning from ear to ear, a bunch of fans screaming from outside the door as he closed it.

"There's so many hot girls out their cousin, I also got us a booth at a club, we're going to get so fucked up tonight!" He said, making me cringe.

There he goes again, acting like he didn't learn his fucking lesson.

"Go on ahead, I'm going back to the hotel." I said, standing up from the bench to start getting dressed.

"What?" I felt the disappointment in his voice without looking at him. "We're in Vegas, let's celebrate!"

"You defeated a well-known champion tonight, and you're fucking trending, enjoy the moment a little."

All of what he said just made me realise how much I didn't want to go out and party with him and the team, and Aiden has started to pick up on why I didn't want to, which had started to cause friction between us.

"I said go without me." I didn't want to say it again, he was starting to get on my nerves.

I just wated to get back to the hotel, and call Theo to ask if he saw me tonight, and then in two days I get to see him face to face, not this long-distance shit that was driving me insane.

Fuck, I was horny just thinking about seeing him again.

"Mads, what the fuck's gotten into you?" Aiden snapped out, as I finished getting ready, only needing my trainers on.

The whole room goes silent as I look and see that the rest of my team had started gathering their things, as they made their way towards the door, not missing the way Jordan rubbed his face, already knowing how I'd react.

"Good job tonight Mads." One of the trainers say, before I nod my head at him, and at the rest of the team, before they leave the room.

That just leaves me and Aiden, and Jordan in the room.

"Are your just incapable of listening? I said no, I don't need to explain to you why, Aiden." I told him, shoving past him, making him scoff out.

"Is this about that kid?"