3) To kill a Mocking Girl

Ava, Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily were all in the woods to find a way to say goodbye to Alison.

"Whose idea was this again" Hanna asked. "Emily's mom" Spencer said.

"The shed was me my mom just said that we should do something for us" Emily said. "Well couldn't we do something without mosquitoes" Hanna asked.

"Lighten up Han this could be good for us" Ava said. "They're not mosquitoes they're gnats" Emily said. "Whatever they're small and annoying and they're flying up my nose" Hanna said.

"Well, they're attracted to your perfume and your hair product, and your lip gloss" Spencer said. "So, what are you saying I attract flies" Hanna asked.

"Gnats" Emily said. "Why do I feel like this is the wrong way" Emily asked. "No this is it I remember that tree it's the halfway point there's 136 steps left to the shed" Spencer said.

"Have you been out here since Allison" Emily asked. "Me no, no way" Spencer said.

"But you remember that tree" Aria said. "Just because she remembers the tree doesn't mean she's been out here" Ava said.

"You guys it's not that weird I mean we came out here in eighth grade before we met Ava like every day even after" Hanna said. "I think this is totally the wrong place to do this whatever you call it shrine" Spencer said.

"It's not a shrine it's just a place to remember Alison" Emily said. "What's wrong with that" Emily asked.

"Doing it way out here makes it look like we have something to hide" Hanna said. "You're worried about what other people think" Emily asked.

"Well, aren't you" Spencer asked. "Not me but we do need to hurry I'm late meeting Mike" Ava said.

"Do you really want to give that creepy detective more reasons to question us" Spencer asked and Hanna walked off with the girls following her. "Hanna why are you so quiet" Emily asked.

"I'm trying to keep the bugs in my nose and out of my mouth" Hanna said. "You're allowed to have an opinion on this" Emily said.

Hanna had stopped walking and faced them. "You want my opinion I say we hold off and not remember her till we know for sure she's not still here" Hanna said.

"What" Emily, Ava, and Spencer said. "What are you talking about" Aria asked. "We were at her funeral" Ava said.

"You think she's still alive" Emily asked. "Hanna, they found her body" Spencer said. "Stop I'm officially scared" Aria said. "Can we just not" Aria asked. "You know you asked for my opinion I don't believe she's really gone" Hanna said walking off again and everyone followed.

"We went to her funeral like Ava said" Spencer said. "Yeah, and when we left, we all got a text from her" Hanna said.

"It wasn't her someone is messing with us" Emily said. "But who" Ava asked and Emily shrugged at her.

"How do you know and what about all those nasty messages I mean how does this A person know stuff only Ali knew" Hanna asked. "Okay this conversation is giving me a hive" Aria said.

"That's a bite mosquito" Emily said, and they all stopped walking. "Spencer, have you gotten any more messages" Emily asked.

"Haven't you" Spencer asked back. They all heard branches rustling. "What was that" Ava asked. "Did you hear that" Emily asked. "Yes, I heard that I'm standing right next to you" Aria said.

"Hello, is anybody out there" Hanna asked. "It's probably a rabbit" Spencer said. "Hello" Hanna said.

"It's a rabbit Hanna it's not gonna answer you" Spencer said. "Can we just get to the shed" Emily asked. "Good idea" Ava said.