12) over my dead body

The girls were all on the police station when they saw a familiar face walk in.

"You" Ava said once she and the girls recognized him. "Did you miss me" Detective Wilden asked. Detective Wilden went closer to them.

"This doesn't just look bad it is bad homicide is a capital offense in the state of Pennsylvania and you girls are going down" Detective Wilden said.

12 hours earlier

The girls went to Anne Sullivan's house hoping she was there. "Dr Sullivan are you home" Hanna asked looking through the window.

"Hi, you've reached Anne Sullivan I've been called out of town in a family emergency if you need immediate attention, please see your physician for a referral" Anne Sullivan's voice mail said.

"I got the same voicemail" Aria said. "Yeah, she probably sent it to all of her clients" Spencer said.

"She's not here" Hanna said. "Well, this trip was a waste" Ava said. "Looks like she didn't come home last night either" Spencer said seeing her newspaper still on the porch.

"Can't say I blame her" Ava said. "She hasn't checked her mail or picked up her papers" Spencer said.

"Maybe we should call the police" Emily said. "And say what to Officer Garrett when he starts asking questions" Hanna asked. "Hanna's right Garrett, Jenna, Ian, Jason" Spencer said and Ava glared at Spencer.

"They're all connected we can't trust any of them" Spencer said. "I'm literally Jason's daughter does that mean you can't trust me" Ava asked.

"No of course not" Spencer said. "I don't believe Jason has anything to do with this. I know what you're saying but I just" Ava said. "Ava it's okay we understand no need to explain" Aria said.

"Look the last time somebody though she knew who A was, she nearly got hit by a car only for her friend to push her out of the way sorry Hanna, Ava" Spencer said.

"Okay so what do we do" Emily asked. "We go into terror alert red and hope that our phones don't ring" Spencer said and Emily's phone rang.

"That did not just happen" Spencer said. "Of course, it did right when you say it" Ava said.

"It's Maya" Emily said smiling. "Look at you suddenly all happy" Hanna said.

>>>

Ava was getting ready to leave when Jason stopped her. "You, going somewhere" Jason asked. "I have a date with Mike" Ava said. "Will you be back soon" Jason asked.

"Yeah, should be" Ava said. "I'm not sure your friends trust me too much" Jason said.

"Try not to worry about it they didn't trust my brother either it will blow over soon" Ava said. "You sure" Jason asked.

"Yeah, pretty sure" Ava told him. "I gotta go I'll be back soon" Ava said and left.

>>>

Ava and Mike were at the coffee shop after their movie date getting a bite to eat.

"I'm just saying we could have just watched a movie in your room that would have been way better than what we saw" Ava said.

"Well, I wanted to buy my girl some food" Mike died and Ava smiled. "Alright but next time either a movie at your place or let me help pick" Ava said.

"Deal" Mike said and gave Ava a quick kiss. "So, how's it like living with Jason" Mike asked.

"Little weird at first but it's actually pretty great you know having a dad that cares about me" Ava said and Mike smiled.