17) the accident

"I passed your mom heading out" Hanna said coming over. "Then it's, go time" Spencer said.

"I'm already dreading this" Ava said. "Hanna" Spencer said who stayed still. "Hanna" Spencer said, and Hanna gave her the flash drive.

"How much did Caleb get" Aria asked. "I don't know he said he was up most the night" Hanna said. "It's not like we expected decrypting files from A's phone was gonna be easy" Spencer said.

"Is Caleb still asking whose phone it is" Emily asked. "Every chance he gets and I'm still lying to him" Hanna said.

"Sorry Hanna I wish we could have found another way" Ava said. "Well now that we know it wasn't Lucas my money's on Officer Garrett in the greenhouse with the cell phone" Aria said.

"But Jenna broke up with Garrett" Emily said. "Yeah, after the greenhouse" Aria said.

"Plus, it doesn't mean he's still not guilty of something" Ava said.

"Look the point is Caleb is still asking about everything and it's not safe for him to know the answers we should just tell him to stop" Hanna said.

"Let's just take a look first" Spencer said and watched the video. "This was all Caleb was able to get" Aria asked.

Suddenly the video switched over to a different video. "Wait look that's Alison's bedroom" Aria said. "What's Ian doing there" Spencer asked.

"What's he doing with that camera" Emily asked. "Please tell me we're not about to watch a sex tape" Ava said. "Oh my god he's hiding it he was recording this secretly" Aria said.

"Wait recording what" Spencer asked and then they saw Jenna and Garrett walk in. "What are Garrett and Jenna doing in Alison's bedroom" Ava asked.

"NAT club field trip Ian and Garrett are the founding members" Spencer said. "The only one missing is" Emily said.

"Jason" Ava said. "So, Caleb has seen this" Emily asked. "He couldn't have gotten it off that phone without seeing it, now you know why I'm freaking out" Hanna said.

"Yeah, but the closer we get to finding out what really happened" Spencer said. "The closer Caleb gets to the top of A's hit list" Hanna said.

"Guys Hanna's right he could get hurt because of this" Ava said. "He, she, it has messed all of our relationships Toby, Ezra, Samara except for Ava's cause whoever it is has a soft spot for her or something" Hanna said.

"Look" Aria said and they all turned back to the video. "Wait that's the box Jason gave me" Aria said.

"Caleb's done I'm telling him today" Hanna said. "So, what does this mean" Emily asked.

"Well in case we had any doubts the NAT club Jenna included was in Rosewood" Spencer said.

"In Alison's bedroom" Aria said. "The night Ali was murdered" Spencer said. Ava's phone went off and she looked at it. "I got to go I have lunch with Jason" Ava said and left.

>>>

"How is it" Jason asked. "It's fine" Ava told him. "Have you spoken to your brother" Jason asked.

"Yeah, he's stopped by to see me a few times" Ava said. "You know even though this is just temporary you, living with me I have enjoyed it every second" Jason said.

"Yeah, me too" Ava said. "You know we may have found out about each other not the ideal way but I'm glad we did and I'm glad you're my dad" Ava said.

"I'm glad you're my daughter and just know that if you were ever in danger, I would stop at nothing to save you" Jason said and Ava smiled.