4) secrets always come out

"This place is skeevy" Aria said. "Yeah, tell me about it" Ava said. "She pawned her sister's wedding ring you're not gonna go to Tiffany's" Hanna said.

"So, Wren and Melissa" Emily asked. "Weird right" Hanna said. "Could you tell what he gave her" Emily asked.

"No, she didn't seem happy about it" Aria said. "I'm wondering if Ian will be" Hanna said.

"How you, holding up" Aria asked Emily. "Great ever since I got that fake scholarship letter my mom thinks I can do no wrong" Emily said.

"Classic A" Ava said. "I'm living a lie I didn't even tell" Emily said.

"Leave it to A to make you feel bad about your mom feeling good" Hanna said. "Oh, Ava how are things with Mike" Emily asked.

"Great" Ava said, and Hanna gave be a look. "Okay amazing, we went to his place and went up to his room watched a movie and other things" Ava said.

"Other things" Hanna asked, and Ava gave a look. "Okay ew I don't want to hear about you and Mike Montgomery getting dirty in the bedroom" Hanna said.

"Try sleeping in the room beside Mike when Ava is over" Aria said. "Can we move on from my sex life now please" Ava asked.

"Okay but if you two get married I call helping you with your wedding dress" Hanna said and Ava smiled at Hanna.

>>>

"I can't believe that it's gone" Spencer said referring to Melissa's ring. "At least you got your money back" Hanna said.

"Could be worse" Ava said. "Am I supposed to give her this" Spencer asked showing a horseshoe. "I stole it I actually stole my sister's wedding ring" Spencer said.

"While I appreciate you helping my brother with that truck pawning your sister's ring was not the way to go" Ava said and all their phones rang.

"I swear it's like she knows when it's the worst time ever" Ava said and they all got their phones out looking at the message. "Just my luck diamonds are a girl's best friend A" Aria said reading the text.

"Guys" Ava said seeing a billboard with a message and they all looked. "Someone's watching you so look your best" the message on the billboard said.

>>>

Ava was eating with Mona when Mike came over kissed Ava's cheek and sat next to her.

Ava looked and saw him. "Hey, did you happen to find my" Ava asked and Mike shown her the earring. "Thanks" Ava said and put it in her bag. "So how was the date" Mona asked Ava and Mike.

"It was great Mona" Ava said and Mona smiled. "Well as long as your happy and I don't have to plan on a way of getting away with Mike's murder" Mona said and Ava laughed. 

"Relax why would I hurt the best I got" Mike said and Ava smiled.

"Okay, okay" Mona said and Mike looked at Ava. "That is unless you wanna see other people which in that case" Mike said and Ava rolled her eyes.

"You are the only guy I'll ever want to be with" Ava said and Mike smiled and gave her a quick kiss. "Gotta say Ava I like him for you but just to be clear she's my girl and if you break her heart, I'll break you into pieces and scatter you to the ocean" Mona said.

"Okay how about we just eat now" Ava said and Mike laughed before they all agreed.

>>>

Ava was at home about to head out when she knocked down some forms. She went to pick them up but when she got to her birth certificate along with her adoption papers her heart dropped.

It was in that moment she found out she wasn't a Cavanaugh but a DiLaurentis.

She heard a knock on the door, and she quickly put her birth certificate away and answered the door.

"Mike" Ava said. "Hey are you busy" Mike asked. "No" Ava said.

"Where we, going" Ava asked and grabbed her keys leaving with Mike not being able to get past the fact that she wasn't really a Cavanaugh.

She wanted to deny it that it was a trick but how could she deny it when the evidence is right in front of her eyes.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.