1) therapy

Act II

Betrayal and shocking truths

(Episode 1-25)

__________________

Ava, Hanna, Aria, Spencer, and Emily were all still at the church when the police didn't find Ian's body trying to figure out what happened knowing he was dead when they saw him.

"He wasn't moving okay, and he was not breathing" Aria said. "Because he was dead" Emily said. "He is dead not was, is" Spencer said.

"Where did he go" Ava asked. "He couldn't have left on his own" Ava said. "So, unless we're saying Ian's a zombie someone moved the body" Emily said.

"It was probably stuffed in the trunk of A's car" Hanna said. "It's probably on its way to a meat grinder" Emily said.

"Oh, Em come on you gotta quit watching those horror films" Aria said.

"Aria's right Em besides we don't know what A plans on doing with the body" Ava said.

"You guys' A's probably watching us right now" Spencer said. "Anyone of these people could be A" Emily said. "Half the town is here" Hanna said.

"As long as she or he doesn't run me over again I'm good" Ava said. "They wanna see you girls at the station" Garrett said coming over.

"I'm here to drive you" Garrett said. "Uh well I saw my parents earlier they're gonna wanna know where we're going" Aria said. "They'll meet us there come on let's go" Garrett said and he and the girls left.

Hanna noticed they weren't going to the police station.

"Hey, I thought we were going to the police station" Hanna said. "Where are you taking us" Ava asked.

"Why are we stopping" Spencer asked once Garrett stopped the car. "Garrett" Emily said. "Let's go" Garrett said. "No, I'm not going anywhere" Hanna said. "Me neither" Ava said.

"Get out of the car" Garrett said and they did. "It's not safe to talk in the car" Garrett said.

"Well, it doesn't really feel safe out here either" Hanna said. "Look I'm sorry if I scared you but there's some things you guys need to know before you start answering questions" Garrett said.

"We're listening" Spencer said. "Alright the police cannot know that you were blackmailing Ian and that I was helping you it's a serious crime" Garrett said. 

"Well, what about the messenger" Aria asked. "He doesn't want any trouble" Garrett said.

"And the money" Hanna asked. "For now, I'm hiding it" Garrett said. "Well try not to get caught by your coworkers" Ava said.

"What about the videos" Spencer asked. "You still have them" Garrett asked.

"Yeah, we made a copy" Spencer said. "Okay look I've never asked you guys how you got them, and I don't wanna know but you better be prepared to tell the police how you did because that's, that's the first question they're gonna ask you" Garrett said.

"Officer Renalds what's your ETA" the officer asked over the radio. "Uh yeah we're enroute" Garrett said over the radio.

"Roger that" the officer said on the radio. "I hate asking you to lie like this" Officer Renalds said. "Well, it's not like we have a choice" Ava said.