13) know your frenemies

Aria, Hanna, Spencer, and Emily were all in the cafeteria talking about what happened with Agent Cooper.

"Agent Cooper is not some small-town cop who's gonna arrest Spencer's brother-in-law because Ali carved his name in a tree" Hanna said.

"Yeah, a tree that's no longer there" Aria said. "No one knows that but us" Emily said. "And Ian" Spencer said. "And A" Hanna said.

"Wait where's Ava" Hanna asked and Aria pointed to where Ava was as the girls saw Ava and Mike making out.

"When did that happen" Emily asked. "Apparently the night of the accident at least that's what Mike said" Aria said and they saw Ava pull away from Mike smiling.

"She seems happy" Spencer said. "They both do" Aria said and they saw Mike give Ava one last kiss before Ava made her way to the girls sitting beside Emily.

Ava noticed everyone looking at her once she sat down. "What" Ava said. "Nothing we're just really happy for you and Mike" Hanna said and Ava smiled.

"So, what are we talking about" Ava asked. "The tree that we found that said Alison loves Ian" Emily said and Ava nodded.

"Right, you told me about that last night considering I didn't go to the party" Ava said. They all looked outside and saw Noel before looking back at each other.

"Noel led us to that tree for a reason" Spencer said. "Is A I mean is Noel trying to help us find Ali's killer" Aria asked.

"A helping us wow that's a first" Hanna said. "How could Noel even know about Ian and Ali" Spencer asked. "Have you ever noticed how Noel is always around" Aria asked and they all saw Mike talking to Noel.

"Are they friends" Emily asked. "No" Aria said, and they turned back around. "Hanna's right about Cooper we need to find some kind of proof" Spencer said.

"Thank you, Veronica Mars" Hanna said sarcastically. "And how are we supposed to do that" Ava asked.

"That proof may be boxed in your kitchen" Emily told Spencer. "Well, I should go but I'll catch up later hopefully" Ava said and left.

>>>

Ava was walking in the halls when Mike caught up to her and held her hand. Ava looked to see who it was and saw Mike.

"This is still going to take some getting used to" Ava said. "What me holding your hand" Mike asked.

"That and the kissing, calling you my boyfriend, walking to class as boyfriend and girlfriend, everything really" Ava said. "Did you see your brother" Mike asked.

"Yeah I couldn't go near him since the entire state thinks he's a murderer but I know my brother better than anything he didn't hurt Ali" Ava said.

"I believe you like I always do" Mike said and Ava smiled at him before Mike gave Ava a quick kiss.

>>>

Ava was walking in the street with her headphones in listening to music.

When Ava happened to see Toby rush to a alley and she rushed after him. Ava saw him sitting beside a dumpster crying.

Toby saw Ava and Ava took her headphones out going to him bending down in front of him pulling him in for a hug.

Toby wrapped his arms around her crying harder. The two were unaware of a certain Spencer Hastings watching the two.

>>>

Ava was at Mona's needing some time with her. "Hey I'm sorry I just been so busy with you know what I don't even know anymore because it is not not a excuse" Ava said.