5) Reality bites me

Ava, Aria, Hanna, Emily, and Spencer were all at Spencer's after staying the night last night and they all had read the letter A sent to Aria's mom.

"A sent this letter to my mom" Aria said. "You know it's not your fault right it's your dad's mistake totally" Emily said. "Yeah, he shouldn't have asked you to keep it secret" Ava said.

"No, it is my fault" Aria said. "You did not hook up with her and then asked your kid to cover for you" Spencer said. "Ali said I should've told my mom right after it happened" Aria said.

"Ali, Alison knew" Emily asked. "Yeah, she was with me" Aria said. "So, Alison saw this Meredith person" Spencer asked.

"Meredith her name is Meredith eww that's not even a cute girl name I'm seeing big pores and mousy roots" Hanna said. "Hanna it may be a little too soon to joke" Ava said.

"I'm sorry but if you're gonna cheat you might as well do it with somebody who deep conditions her hair occasionally" Hanna said.

"Hanna enough" Ava said. "Here put something in your mouth besides your foot" Spencer said giving her some food and Hanna had faced Aria.

"I'm sorry okay look all in saying is that when my dad left laughing sometimes helped so did crying" Hanna said. "My father hasn't left guys" Aria said making her way to the girls.

"I mean this happened over a year ago" Aria said and noticed everyone's look. "You think he's gonna leave" Aria asked.

"Look whatever happens we're here for you" Emily said and everyone stayed silent for a moment.

"Thank you, guys, for staying here I couldn't have been here alone" Spencer said.

"When's your family getting back" Hanna asked. "This afternoon" Spencer said. "Weren't you gonna clean off the mirror before they get here" Aria asked. "You want me to come with" Emily asked.

"I'll come with too" Ava said. "We should all go" Aria said. "Uh yeah you know what it doesn't take five of us to clean a mirror so why don't you four go and I'll just wait here" Hanna said.

"Fine okay you stay here alone but make sure you lock the door" Aria said.

"Great you spray I'll wipe" Hanna said and they all went to head to Spencer's room when Hanna's phone rang.

"Well, the creature's back we should have never unblocked our phones" Hanna said and they all read the message. "Ever wonder what's going on when your back is turned - A" the message said.

"Open the attachment" Aria said and Hanna did, revealing a video of them in the house looking at the mirror. "Is that" Ava asked.

"That's us" Aria said. "Was that shot from inside your closet" Aria asked Spencer. "A was watching us" Spencer said.

>>>

Ava, Emily, Hanna, Spencer, and Aria had gone in Spencer's room.

Spencer opened her closet causing a bag to fall down as they all screamed. "Guys" Aria said and went to pick up the lipstick.

"Check it out" Aria said and opened the lipstick before putting some on her hand. She walked to the mirror and put her hand next to it showing it matched.

>>>

Mike walked into Aria's room seeing she was doing her makeup. "How do you not poke your eyeball" Mike asked. "What's up" Aria asked. "Uh nothing" Mike said and Aria faced him.

"Look um are mom and dad acting weird with each other" Mike asked. "What do you mean" Aria asked.

"I mean I don't I don't know there is there's a vibe" Mike said. "Yeah maybe" Aria said. Aria gone to grab her bag and made her way back to Mike.