15) Mona - Mania

"Either there's something in that journal that explains why Aria's dad would meet up with Ali the night she died, or we have to believe Garrett's story" Spencer said.

"We couldn't do this at lunch tomorrow" Hanna asked. "I'm with Han you all know I get cranky if I don't get enough sleep" Ava said.

"Do you wanna run into Harold and his rusty bolt cutter again" Emily asked. "The school basement is creepy at night" Hanna said as they all went into the basement.

"Someone please, explain how this proves anything Garrett says" Ava said.

"He was in Ali's room that night" Emily said. "Maybe he just made that stuff up from reading her journal" Hanna said.

"Why to stop us from thinking he did it" Emily asked. "I wouldn't put it past him" Ava said.

"You guys' Garrett was shot because he talked kinda makes me believe he was telling the truth" Spencer said.

"Okay please if you can don't remind me, I was in that crate with his body" Ava said.

"I really hope it's not true about Aria's dad I have enough daddy issues of my own I can't deal with having issues of hers too" Hanna said.

"Well, if she calls needing someone just know I'm out of here, daddy issues or whatever else" Ava said. "Alright you guys go in Ava and I will keep watch" Hanna said.

"You really needed two people to keep watch I could've been sleeping dreaming about Derek Hale, Kol Mikaelson, JJ Maybank really" Ava said and Spencer and Emily went inside while Ava and Hannankept watch.

"You hit the switch" Spencer asked Emily who looked for it but couldn't find it. "I can't find it" Emily said.

"There's somebody in here" Spencer said. Suddenly Ava and Hanna heard Spencer and Emily screaming and they turned around.

"Hanna, Ava, look out" Spencer said. A black hoodie ran past Hanna and Ava.

"Did you see anything" Emily asked. "No, we didn't get a good look" Hanna said. "Not even a glimpse" Ava said and Spencer turned on the light.

"Guys" Spencer said, and Ava, Hanna, and Emily went to her. "Where's all of Harold's stuff" Spencer asked.

"It's like he was never here" Spencer said. "Look there's Ali's journal" Emily said and grabbed the journal. "Come on let's go" Emily said. "No wait" Spencer said.

Spencer grabbed the journal and looked through it.

Spencer saw a note and shown Ava, Hanna, and Emily. "Keep moving ladies nothing to see here - A" the note said.

>>>

"Soy" Spencer said offering it to Aria. "Unsweetened no foam" Spencer said and Aria took it.

"You deserve a medal" Aria said and Spencer gave Ava a milkshake giving the rest coffee.

"You guys I tossed and turned all night I'd wake up from a dream about keeping secrets from Ezra and then I'd fall asleep and then I would dream about falsely accusing my dad weirdly both of them ended with my teeth falling out" Aria said.

"Anxiety dreams in mine usually there's always a piece of gum in my hair and I just keep pulling and pulling until I'm bald" Hanna said.

"Academic decathlon I show up to the state finals with my underwear on the outside" Spencer said.

"What about you Ava" Emily asked. "My adoptive dad would beat me to death" Ava said and saw Spencer, Hanna, and Emily's expression.

"Oh, right I knew I forgot I only told Aria oh well" Ava said. "Are you still gunning for team captain" Emily asked Spencer changing the subject.