4) Birds of a Feather

"Do we really believe that Jenna was off in a joyride that night" Aria asked. "Or it was her plan to take Emily to Ali's grave all along" Spencer said.

"And try to blame us for Ali's missing body" Ava said. "Seemed to me like she was scared of someone" Emily said.

"And it seemed like she was blind for five months when she wasn't" Aria said. "Touché" Ava said.

"For purposes of my head not exploding could we just say that she is telling the truth" Hanna asked. "Well, that would mean that we would cross her off the new A list" Spencer said.

"Then who's still on it" Aria asked. "Lucas" Emily asked. "No way he might be a little unhinged lately but he's not capable of digging up a grave" Hanna said.

"Guys all roads lead back to the black swan we know that she was working with Mona the sketches were in her lair" Spencer said.

"Spencer mom wants to know if you want anything else" Melissa said.

"Uh no thank you mom" Spencer said. "Ava, you want anything my treat you are my niece after all" Melissa said.

"No, I'm good thanks though" Ava said and Melissa nodded. "Melissa looks great" Spencer said. "Yeah, she's back to being size too skinny" Hanna said and they all looked at all.

"Black Swan skinny think about it we know that she lied about when she lost her baby" Hanna said. "Whoa back up" Spencer said.

"You think that she was pretending to be pregnant for that long" Aria said. "No that's like months there's no way she wouldn't do that to my parents" Spencer said.

"Who else could it be" Emily asked. "Mona started talking again so maybe she can give me some answers" Hanna said.

"Hey what is my dad doing here" Ava asked once Jason walked in.

"Did you really think you could avoid me forever" Jason asked once he made his way to Veronica.

"How could you defend Garrett" Jason asked. "Let's not have this conversation here" Veronica said. "Oh, it doesn't bother you that he murdered my sister also known as Ava's aunt" Jason said.

"Look I understand you're upset but this isn't the place" Veronica said. "Just tell me why you're doing it" Jason said.

"Everyone deserves a competent legal defense" Veronica said.

"You sure that's the only reason" Jason asked. "Let the process play out Jason focus on taking care of your family, of your daughter Veronica said looking at Ava.

"Of yourself" Veronica added. "Don't worry I am" Jason said and left with Ava going after him with Spencer. "Jason are you okay" Spencer asked.

"No but I will be" Jason said. "Do you need a ride home" Jason asked Ava. "No" Ava said, and Jason nodded.

No matter how upset Jason was Ava was his weak spot he knew that if she told him to drop it, he would for her cause she is all that matters to him.

"Okay will I see you at the house or is it another week" Jason asked.

"No, I'll have Spencer drop me off there" Ava said and Jason nodded and left. Aria, Hanna, and Emily caught up to Ava and Spencer and saw the lost sign of Alison.

All their phones beeped and they looked seeing a message. "Imagine what I could do with 50 grand - A" Spencer said reading the text.

>>>

"Hello Jason, I'm here" Ava said walking through the door. "In the kitchen" Jason said and Ava went to him.

"Oh hey" Ava said and sat next to him. "Did you eat " Jason asked. "If not, I can make something, or we can go get something whatever you want" Jason said.