𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

The cost of the victor in the games was something nobody had talked about. It was covered in riches, jewels, the feeling of victory. But what about the survivors guilt? What about the people that were murdered, the people who weren't able to live their lives to the fullest?

Kekoa wakes up in a white room, loose restraints around her wrists and ankles. She was also in a hospital gown of some kind. Looking to her right of her bed, she saw Finnick, resting his head in the palm of his hand, sleeping peacefully.

She puts her head down on the bed, not seeing any windows, she couldn't tell what day it was, but she felt well rested, so she can assume it had been a few hours since she had left the arena. The door to the room opens and reveals Valentina.

"You're awake!" She practically yelled, hurting Koa's ears, but waking up the sleeping victor next to her. 

"How was that days rest?" Finnick smirked at her, and Koa sat up, not knowing what he meant at first.

"Days?" She asked. "I slept for days?"

"Yeah. You were out for awhile. The Capitol has been waiting to see you honey!" Valentina said, she released the restraints on Koa, and she rubbed her hands together. 

"Where are the scars?" Koa looked around her arms, not seeing any battle wounds.

"The Capitol removes scars from your body once you become a victor." Finnick said, looking worried. 

"What's wrong?" Koa asked, but Finnick wiped his frown off his face, shaking his head.

"Nothing, don't worry." He stood up out of the chair he sat in.

"I have to get you dressed to go on stage for Caesar again. What color are you thinking this time? I have a few light blues, even some pinks if you'd like to try that?" Finnick helped Koa out of bed as Valentina went on with color she could try.

"Do you have violet?" Valentina and Finnick looked to Koa and smiled. 

"Yes, I'll get that ready for you right now." Valentina left the room, leaving Finnick and Koa alone together.

"You did great in there, couldn't believe my eyes." Finnick looked to her and smiled. Koa smiled back at him and sat down on the end of the bed.

"So you didn't believe in me?" Koa asked, joking with him, but he immediately went into defensive mode, trying to reword his sentence.