𝐓𝐄𝐍 - 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥?

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

Restraints. White room. Pain.

Revenge.

Repeat.

Kekoa was awake, but what the hell happened?

They were taken, Rhosyn was taken, Peeta was taken. Where were they?

She opened her eyes fully, she blinked a few times, but the room was a bit dim, so her eyes adjusted fast. She couldn't see the two of them.

She tried pulling up her hand to her face, but remembered quickly she was under restraints. She still wasn't rescued. 

She didn't die either, how was she not dead yet?

Kekoa couldn't die until she saved Rhosyn and Peeta.

She was all fixed up for some reason. He hair was straight, not tangled anymore. No dried blood on her feet, and she was in a clean new hospital gown.

The restraints on her wrist were loose, probably because her entire arm was scared and bruised. She slipped her wrists out, then sat up in the bed. Her entire body ached, but she needed to get out of here.

Kekoa undid the restraints on her ankles and slowly got up out of bed, quietly. There was one window on the door. She looked outside, she saw a guard standing there, ready to shoot her if she even attempted to escape the room.

Looked around, seeing a glass of water on a table nearby. She walked over to it, picking it up, and walked over to the door again. She took a deep breath, and threw the glass across the room, shattering it.

She ducked under the window and the door opened. The guard opened the door, immediately noticing the empty bed. As soon as he went to turn, she kneed him straight in the gut, making him fall over. 

She kicked him straight in the stomach, and kicked away his weapon and shut the door on him. She noticed a lock too, and she locked it.

Her eyes needed to adjust to the brightness of the hallway, but she needed to get a move on. He was probably calling for back up.

These hallways looked different. They looked a bit more dreadful than the Capitol hallways. But maybe they put her in a bunker, maybe the districts were finally attacking? She didn't even know.

Kekoa needed to get out, fast. Peacekeepers would immediately notice her out in the open. 

She wanted to run, but he legs ached in pain. She noticed scars everywhere, legs, arms, hands, feet. But she didn't have time to think about it when she heard voices down the hallway.

Koa immediately booked it the other way when she saw a random man with a group of people turn the corner.

"Hey!" He yelled, shit. She was caught. 

Run. Run.

She heard footsteps running after her, and she kept running forward. No time. Run.

She should've grabbed the guards weapon while she had a chance.

Turning random corners, everything looked the same. Everything was empty though.

Her ankles were sore, and she eventually tripped. She still heard the footsteps behind her. She took a few quick breaths, and turned, seeing a tall dark-colored man with a guard uniform on.

"Hades! Stop!" He yelled again, and she pushed herself off the ground in pain, and kept moving. There was so many people behind them, they were all blurry though, she couldn't see them well at all.