𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟕𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

Finnick and Johanna sat themselves in Finnick's suite located in the Capitol watching the 74th Hunger Games. Finnick was paying much attention to the game, as he was waiting for his best friend to arrive at his apartment, wanting to spend the time watching it with her. 

Not like Johanna wasn't bad company, but Finnick hated watching the games by himself, not only that, but he always felt at ease whenever Koa was around him. The two needed one another, they gave each other peace of mind knowing the other was around.

A knock at the door was heard and Finnick immediately jumped up and went to the door, opening it to reveal a long brunette haired girl, smiling at him. He noticed she had been wearing a simple outfit, just a button down white shirt with some loose pants. 

She also had a flower crown laying on top of her head, it was a violet kind of color, created by herself, made from lavenders she found. She created and wore a flower crown when watching the games every year.

"What took you so long?" Finnick smiled, leaning down and hugging her, she hugged back. 

"Sorry, got caught up in a crowd." Koa said. The two stayed in the hug for a while, until a throat being cleared from behind them was heard. The two backed away from each other, and saw Johanna looking at the two, playing with her ponytail in her hair.

"I'm going to put an axe in my skull if you two sit here all cuddly the entire time while we're watching a game of death." Johanna had a jokingly disgusted face on. "You should've brought Rhosyn with you, at least I wouldn't be third wheeling."

"She's watching the games at home." Koa said, and Johanna groaned in annoyance, which made the other two laugh. Finnick lead Koa inside and shut the door behind her.

Finnick sat on the couch, followed by Koa.

"What did I miss?" Koa looked at the broadcast, trying to process what was happening.

"District 11 guy just died to mutts." Johanna mentioned, giving Koa the creeps. She had never run into mutts in her games thankfully, but she didn't even want to know what they looked like.

On the broadcast, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark, the District 12 tributes were running to the cornucopia, running from mutts, which made Koa cringed at the beasts. While the two climbed atop the structure, they didn't realize a career tribute was behind them.

Cato pushed them both to the floor, then started wrestling them around, suddenly, Cato grabbed Katniss and held her head over the edge, then Peeta tackled Cato. 

"Oh shit!" Johanna yelled as Cato grabbed Peeta and Katniss readied her bow and arrow to be aimed at the two of them. Cato and Peeta stood at the edge of the metal structure, Cato holding Peeta in a headlock.