𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝟏𝟐

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

It was a few days after. The two girls landed in twelve.

"We'll land back down in about an hour, leave you ladies to do your thing." Boggs smiled at the two woman who stood down below. They both had their signature weapons in their hands incase something went south.

Katniss held a bow in one hand, a quiver of arrows on her back. Koa held her newly made double-pointed spear in one hand. 

Soon, the hovercraft descended into the sky, leaving Katniss Everdeen and Kekoa Hades to themselves- amongst the rubble of District 12.

"Sorry for bringing you back here." Koa said, looking at the depressing area that surrounded them. This used to be her home, Peeta's home, now it was completely destroyed.

"It's alright, I like coming back here." Katniss said, shrugging.

Koa followed Katniss to the victors village. Her house was untouched unlike the rest of the district. 

The two went inside. It was all very dark and grey. Koa wondered if Katniss would come back here after the war was over, if they came back from it all.

"I don't have my wedding dress I wore at the Capitol, but I have a few dresses from my tour left in here." Katniss walked over to a medium-sized closet, opening the door and revealing a few colored dresses. 

Koa looked through a few, none were really her style or eye-catching, or really for a wedding. But she kept an open mind. 

"Do you mind how many I take?" Koa looked to Katniss, who looked around her old home. She seemed to be reminiscing. Katniss shook her head, likely never wanting to wear these ever again.

She grabbed a few dresses, mainly looking at the material and the colors, not actually how it looked. She trusted that Effie and Valentina could spice them all up and sew them. 

She grabbed a long sea-green dress she actually liked, but it showed a bit of skin. She also grabbed a long white dress, and a black outfit. Katniss eyed a dark green dress before turning away, Koa quickly grabbed it.

Koa folded the dresses.

"You know, I might have something for Finnick. Peeta has some clothes in the other room." Katniss said. "I know you probably don't want him to wear a District 13 outfit."

"Yeah, definitely not." Koa rolled her eyes. "Let's look!"

The two actually got along quite well, surprisingly. They were taking longer than expected, since they kept getting caught in conversation- so they radioed Boggs to give them a few more hours.

Koa picked out two of Peeta's outfits to make Finnick's suit. They were both black, but one had some white accents Koa liked. She was hoping Finnick liked them too, but she knew what his response would be.

"Anything you like, I like."

"How's Peeta?" Katniss asked, breaking a moment of silence.

"He's good, I've been taking care of him." Koa folded everything neatly, ready to take them back to Val and Effie. The two took a small walk into the woods, Katniss leading the way. They eventually found a small opening, sitting by it.