𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

"I'll miss you, Val." Koa smiled, and Valentina had a tear coming from her eye. Valentina had been there for Koa ever since her games, and now they was saying goodbye for however long, whether she dies or escapes.

"Just have hope. Stay with Finnick, be yourself." Val wrapped her arms around Koa, and Koa did the same. Valentina reached into her pocket, pulling out a golden bracelet and placing it on her wrist. Koa turned, going into the tube and as it closed, they both smiled at one another.

"I'll see you soon." Koa's tube then started to move upwards as Valentina gave her a small wave goodbye. The sun was harsh as Koa made it up, looking around, she saw she was surrounded by water, which made her feel just a bit better, knowing her and Finnick were likely to make it to the middle first since they were good swimmers.

Koa looked to the two tributes next to her, one being Gloss and the other being the District 5 girl whom she didn't know. She looked to Gloss, who looked at her as well, then she looked back at the middle, groaning, knowing he would likely be after her just for looking his direction.

Suddenly, the countdown ended and the gong ran throughout the arena, everyone immediately dived or jumped into the water. Koa dived in, immediately swimming to her left, where a path of rocks lead directly to the middle. She got there rather quickly, pulling herself up and booking it towards the middle, immediately spotting her favorite weapon. 

She swiftly ran forward, being the first one on her side on the island. She grabbed her spear, turning around ready to throw it, but nobody was there. 

She turned back around, seeing Finnick flashing his golden band to Katniss, then she ducked as  her threw his trident at another guy, killing him instantly.

"Finnick!" Koa shouted, running towards him, Finnick immediately turned, smiling when he saw her. Then out of nowhere, she noticed a woman with a knife behind him. "Watch out!" Koa threw her spear and Finnick moved his head to the right, her spear immediately going into the chest of the woman, dropping dead. 

Koa ran forward and Finnick laid a hand on her waist as she passed, getting her spear, and Finnick passed Katniss, grabbing his trident.

Koa also grabbed the woman's knife and held it in her opposite hand just in case.

"I'll find Peeta!" Finnick yelled, running out of sight and Koa nodded. Katniss looked to Kekoa, who also flashed her own golden bracelet. Katniss didn't have a facial reaction, but she stood up and shot an arrow towards Enobaria.

Koa went around the cornucopia trying to find other tributes, but not being successful. She kept a look out for Johanna, Blight, Beetee, and Wiress, her other alliance members, but didn't see them anywhere.