𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞?

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

Days seemed to go on for forever. Kekoa sat in her room, just laying on the floor looking at the ceiling as the same broadcast played over and over and over. She could move this time and look away from it, but then it would start appearing on the walls again.

Her back stung in pain. She had no idea the damage that had been done, but whenever she took a step forward even, pain would shoot up her spine.

"Koa?" Rhosyn's voice sounded throughout the room. Koa didn't budge.

Rhosyn at the moment was getting no physical torture. However, they did remove all the frosted class in their cells and replace it with clear regular class. Her torture wasn't physical, but it was torturing her mentally.

Koa Hades was someone Rhosyn looked up to, someone she could always go to if she was feeling sad or alone. But this wasn't the Koa she knew, the one she knew wouldn't just accept her fate, she would fight against it, especially if it was against the Capitol.

But seeing her laying there broke her. The back of Koa's shirt was a bloody mess, not to mention the amount of dry and wet blood in her hair. 

The Capitol decided they would fill Koa's room with blood. It was about an inch covering the entire floor. The sight of blood normally didn't trigger Kekoa, that was until the broadcast came on, and every single time she killed someone, blood would be sprayed into the room- like it was theirs.

Rhosyn had no idea what to do, and Peeta wasn't doing good either. He was forgetting more and more, and he would barely speak with them since Koa hadn't spoken to either of them ever since she was taken away that one day.

"My name is Peeta Mellark, I'm from District 12, I'm a baker and a painter. I am the victor of the 74th hunger games, I'm in the Capitol."

It was repeated every few minutes.

"Koa, are you there? Please get up." Rhosyn called out again, but Kekoa's mind was blank. Full of pain. She just wanted to see Finnick again. 

"Koa please don't give up."

What if the Capitol killed him, what if he's really dead?

"Rho?" Kekoa's voice whispered in her room, and she slowly sat up from the floor. 

"Koa! I'm right here, see me? Look, they removed the frosted glass, we can see each other clearly now!" Rhosyn tapped on the glass, and Kekoa just slowly turned her head to look at where the voice was coming from, but didn't turn all the way.

"Don't look at me."

"What? Why?" Rhosyn was a bit taken back, but Kekoa just kept shaking her head.

"I'm a killer, a murderer, a monster. Willow is dead because of me, Liu is dead because of me." Kekoa kept mumbling under her breath, getting louder at each name mentioned.

"Koa."

"Aamon is dead because of me, Daiyu is dead because of me."

"Koa."

"Finnick is dead because of me."

"Koa!" Rhosyn screamed, and it made Kekoa stop talking, turning to look at the girl. Rhosyn had tears coming down her face, her face red from crying. 

"You're not a monster, you did what you had to do! What they forced you to do! Don't give in to them, please!" Rhosyn cried. "You two are my only hope here, and you're giving up! I'm not ready to give up! Finnick isn't ready to give up! He isn't dead!"