𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

Koa gasped when she was woken up to sounds of Peeta screaming. She instantly stood up and looked up at his bed, but it was empty. He was in another cell now. She could barely see through, it was some type of frosted glass. She tried punching her way through it, but not even a crack appeared.

She noticed his figure sitting straight up on the bed. 

"Peeta?" Koa got no response. 

"Is he okay?" Rhosyn's hoarse voice came from the other cell next to hers. Rhosyn was leaning against the glass.

Koa wasn't sure why, but for some reason the Capitol put their three cells right next to one another. Each one was somehow bordering the other which made it easier for them to communicate.

"I don't know." Koa paused." Peeta, are you okay? Was it another nightmare?" Koa tapped on the glass, attempting to get his attention. 

"Yeah."

"Okay." Koa sighed, not getting much out of him. She knew this entire situation was hard on him, though she had no clue what he was going through. 

"What are they doing to you over there? Maybe it's good to talk about it?" Rhosyn attempted to call out to Peeta, there was a moment of silence.

She wanted Peeta back in her cell, she wanted Rhosyn back in her cell. 

"I don't know. They put this thing in my arm, the doctors. They kept showing me clips of the games. They keep telling me Katniss tried to kill me."

"No, she didn't, Peeta. You both won together, you both didn't try to kill each other." Koa said.

"How do I know that?" Peeta's figure got up off his bed and made it's way to the glass wall where Koa and Rhosyn sat, and he sat right down next to it, his back leaning against it. His figure looked clearer now, and the two girls could tell her had gotten slightly thinner, but so have they.

"They are trying to mess with your memories." Koa whispered. "Katniss loves you, you love her. I watched your games, she didn't try to kill you." Koa kept her voice down, trying not to set off the guards standing outside their cells.

"I feel like I'm forgetting." Peeta spoke, and Koa frowned, they were injecting something into him, but she didn't know what. "How do I remember, what if I forget who I am?" 

"My name is Rhosyn Hart, I'm from District Four, but I'm in the Capitol. I'm the victor of the 73rd Hunger Games." Rhosyn stated aloud.

"My name is Finnick Odair. I'm from District Four, and I'm the winner of the 65th Hunger Games." 

"Say that. Whenever you feel like you're going to forget something, just repeat it over and over." Koa smiled to herself as Rhosyn explained. Finnick used that trick with Rhosyn when she started forgetting who she really was.

"My name is Kekoa Hades, I'm from District Four, I'm in the Capitol. I won the 67th Hunger Games." Koa stated. "Peeta?"

"My name is Peeta Mellark, I'm from District Twelve, I'm in the Capitol. I won the 74th Hunger Games with Katniss."

"Good! You're also a baker right?" Rhosyn asked. Koa smiled, Rhosyn was good at this.

"And a painter."

"Your name is Peeta Mellark, you're from District Twelve. You're a baker and a painter." Koa spoke to him, and she saw him nodding his head through the frosted glass.

The three remained silent for the next few minutes, Koa hugged her knees to her chest, resting her chin in-between atop of them. Tiredness overwhelmed her, but she wanted to stay up for Peeta if he really wanted somebody to talk to.