𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

"You're a fucking psycho!"

Kekoa kept repeating in her head, and her head had started to pound. She doesn't know why she ran away from Finnick's voice hearing him call her name, but she doesn't think she'd be able to face him after what she witnessed herself do.

Finnick had always been telling her she wasn't a monster, but after that, she isn't sure she can believe him anymore. All of the progress she had made on herself the past few years seemed to disappear completely.

She had stolen Graham's machete after ending his life, it had proven helpful to her cutting away at the tall bushes and vines hanging from trees. 

She was mainly looking for some kind of water source, but wasn't successful. Just more and more trees seemed to show up, it was an endless path of bushes.

The heat in the jungle made it all worse. Even though she was just walking, she was out of breath and sweat was dripping from her face. If she ever made it back to the Capitol, she would take up Johanna's offer on cursing them out, particularly for giving them long sleeves.

Monster, monster, monster.

Kekoa attempted to cover her ears, but the voices were coming from her head, so it wouldn't be possibly not to hear them anyway. It sounded like multiple men and women speaking into her ear, all calling her a monster. Like all the past people she has killed were after her. Kekoa couldn't help but cry, she tried not to blame herself. She was the one forced to enter the games. She had no other choice.

Faces of people she killed flashed through her mind.

She wanted to stay strong, wiping her tears away, and kept moving. Night dawned on the jungle, and Kekoa was still left alone. She wanted Finnick. She wanted to find Johanna or somebody else, staying alone by herself right now was the last thing she wanted right now.

Suddenly, Kekoa heard a cannon go off, she whipped her head around, looking around, but heard one after another. Counting eight people already dead.

Kekoa had killed two of them, she had just hoped Finnick was still alive. If he wasn't, she really didn't know what she would do. 

Kekoa climbed a nearby tree with the strength she had left, making it up to the branch, she leaned her back on the tree, looking up at the sky. She was sat quite high, just in case someone had came to hunt her in the night, they likely wouldn't see her.

Kekoa heard the Capitol music she recognized all too well, and tried looking around, pushing the leaves around in the tree and got a clear view of the sky where a male from District 5 was shown, the one Finnick killed. 

Next a District 6 man, followed by both Cecelia and Woof. She had been introduced to the two a few years back, she frowned. Both District 9 members were shown, Kekoa smirked seeing Graham in the sky, while the other part of her heart ached in pain. Finally, the District 10 woman she killed to protect Finnick showed in the sky.