Pilot

Set list 1:
Respect, Aretha Franklin- Performed by Mercedes Jones
Mister Cellophane, John C.Reilly- Performed by Kurt Hummell
I Kissed A Girl, Katy Perry- Performed by Tina Cohen-Chang
On My Own, Les Miserables- Performed by Rachel Berry
Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore, REO Speedwagon- Performed by Finn Hudson
Rehab, Amy Winehouse- Performed by Vocal Adrenaline
Iris, The Goo Goo Dolls- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Don't Stop Believing, Journey- Performed by The New Directions

~~~~~~~~~~~————~~~~~~~~~~~
Pilot

Nicholas woke with a start the sound of his alarm clock blaring throughout his bedroom, he hit snooze and waited for what he thought was 5 more minutes, until the deadly sound rang again. He groans as he rolls over, the hot breath of his dog hitting his face, "Argh Buster man come on, it's 7:30 am in the morning..." Nick looked over at the clock, "Wait, what! Shit, shit... why does it say 8:30, that can't be right!" The boy shoots out of bed throwing on some clothes and grabbing his training bag, knowing he's got ice hockey practice after school.

Sprinting down the stairs he sees the trail of clothes leading up and into his fathers room the door slammed shut, as he walks into the kitchen he sees a woman making herself a coffee in barley any clothes, for most people this would be a surprise for Nick this was his life. Random people were always in his house and Nick hated it, he hated how his house never felt like his home even though he's grown up there. He hesitates before walking into the kitchen hoping not to strike up any kind of conversation with the woman, "Oh sorry, I didn't know anyone else was here." The two just stare at each other, both feeling very awkward, "Do you like... want some breakfast?"
"No thanks, I'm just gonna... yeah. Have a good day." Nicholas points at the door and then heads out to his car, throwing his hockey gear and school bag in the back.

Pulling up into the McKinley High parking lot Nick grabs his stuff and rushes into the school, not a soul outside. His hat nearly flies off as he's sprinting towards his first class, 'science'. Bursting through the door everyone stops what they're doing and stares at him.
"Ah nice of you to join us Mr Henley. I don't need your excuses. Expect a detention for your tardiness and please sit down next to...ah, Miss Fabray." His teacher tells him, Nick begins to walk over as everyone stares at him, "Oh Mr Henley also would you be as kind as to remove your hat, we are indoors after all." Nick groans and slowly reaches up to his head, "Anytime today would be nice."
His hat in his hand he hears the snickers of his classmates and the voice of Noah Puckerman behind him, "Buzzcut Hillbilly in the house." Nicholas ignores him and sits down next to what he can only describe as the most annoying person in the history of his life, 'Quinn Fabray'. The two don't make conversation or eye contact they just pretend that the other is not there.

Quinn Fabray was the golden girl blonde hair, beautiful eyes, she was head cheerleader as a sophomore, dating the quarterback, on the road to being prom queen, she was perfect and for some reason she got under Nick's skin like no one ever had. The feeling was mutual though Quinn could not stand Nicholas Henley, the way his life was so perfect, a rockstar dad a supermodel mum, he could have anything handed to him on a plate and he turns his nose up at it, he works at breadsticks just so he doesn't have to take money of his dad... it was ridiculous. Also she hated the fact he was rocking a buzzcut like who can do that, she didn't realise she'd been staring at him until he spoke, "Take a picture next time Fabray it'll last longer." He smirked at her as she glares at him.
"You wish you puckhead Neanderthal, I was admiring how horrible that buzzcut looks on you. Really shows of your big head." She huffs out, incredibly frustrated that she'd been caught staring at him.
"Ha!" He replies, clearly not finding what she said amusing. The two turn back listening to their teacher trying to ignore the intense atmosphere between them both after that small interaction.