Duets

Hurt Somebody, Noah Kahan and Julia Michaels- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Delilah Stokes
Don't Go Breaking My Heart, Elton John and Kiki Dee- Performed by Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry
Backyard Boy, Claire Rosinkranz and Jeremy Zucker- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Delilah Stokes
River Deep Mountain High, Ike and Tina Turner- Performed by Santana Lopez and Mercedes Jones
Le Jazz Hot!, Victor/Victoria- Performed by Kurt Hummel
Sing, A Chorus Line- Performed by Tina Cohen-Chang and Mike Chang
Strange, Celeste- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Forget Me (Piano Acoustic), Lewis Capaldi- Performed by Nicholas Henley
With You I'm Born Again, Fast Break- Performed by Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry
Lucky, Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat- Performed by Quinn Fabray and Sam Evans
Arcade, Duncan Laurence- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Downtown, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Kurt Hummel
Happy Days Are Here Again/Get Happy, Milton Ager/Ruth Etting- Performed by Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel

Duets

The second Nick hung up he bolted downstairs, Buster hot on his trail,
"Coach—Walt erm my grandad he's awake!"
The coach shot up grabbing his keys and coat, "Come on let's get down to the hospital." Wilma gives Nick a hug that he didn't know he needed as he  heads out the door.

Nick like most people in the world hates hospitals, he despised them actually. They were already morbid enough, why did they have to be so bleak looking? He raced into the waiting room and saw his cousin who he engulfed in a hug, his uncle and aunt awkwardly waved at him and he nodded back not knowing what to say to them.
"What's happened? Is he okay? Can I see him?" Nick spitfires.
"Nick take a breather buddy." Coach appears from behind him.
"Nicholas, my father is stable, he is very confused and not himself, but he is awake and that is the first step. He's responding well and the doctors are hoping to get him down for a scan." His uncle tells him. Coach Williams from behind Nick glared at the man, not liking the condescending tone and use of 'My father.'
"Can I see him?" Nick asks.
"I think he needs rest at the minute. Let's leave him be." His uncle tells him, turning away.
"Nick we can ask a doctors and see what they say." Coach whispers to him seeing the boys shoulders slump.

The doctor said it was fine for Nick to see his grandfather and as he walked into the room, he couldn't help the grin that graced his face.
"Pops?" He calls out getting the man's attention.
"Nico my boy." His voice is raspy as if he hasn't had water in days. Nick doesn't stay for long not wanting to overwhelm the man. Nick leans down and hugs him, Harold didn't respond he was having trouble with moving the left side of his body. Nick frowned, but knew his pops was in the best place he could be right now.

Nick was in Miss Pilsburys office for their first official wellbeing meeting.
"So how are things going? Your grandads awake, what more did they say?" The ginger lady softly asks.
"Yeah he's, he's doing better. Like he's awake and it's still early stages but his friend... girlfriend I don't know what she is, is coming over to help care for him." Nick looks at the woman who is listening intently, "And living with Coach Williams has been good. It's weird to say but I've really liked having structure."
"That's not weird at all Nick! It's important for you to have that right now."
Nick ponders for a second and then looks down, his leg still bouncing and nervously picking at his nails, "Miss P?"
She looks at the boy with those big inviting and friendly eyes, like you could  tell her all your secrets and she'd never judge you, "Yes Nick."
"Do you think things will ever get better?"
She leans forward as if she wants to him to hear her clearly, "We cannot control what life has planned for us Nick, but the things that we can control we have to make damn sure we hold onto the reigns... especially the things that make us happy." She then taps the table and smiles softly at him knowing she's got his full attention, "I know there's a group who are wildly flawed but they will look after you and hold you up. Why don't you give it another shot Nick?"
"I'll think about it." If he was to tell the truth it was all he could think about it at the moment, wanting to rejoin the New Directions.