A Very Glee Christmas

The Most Wonderful Day Of The Year, Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer- Performed by New Directions
We Need A Little Christmas, Mame- Performed by New Directions
Merry Christmas Darling, The Carpenters- Performed by Rachel Berry
Baby It's Cold Outside, Frank Loesser- Performed by Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson
You're A Mean One Mr Grinch, How The Grinch Stole Christmas-Performed by Sue Sylvester
Wonderful Christmas Time, Paul McCartney- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Lonely This Christmas, Mud (The Academic Version)- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Last Christmas, Wham!- Performed by Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson
Underneath The Tree, Kelly Clarkson- Performed by New Directions
Welcome Christmas, How The Grinch Stole Christmas- Performed by New Directions
Fairytale Of New York, The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Quinn Fabray

A Very Glee Christmas

Nick was in a mood, a seriously bad mood. He'd never admit it to anyone, but he hated Christmas. He wasn't sure why, but it was probably to do with the countless ones he'd spent alone in his bedroom over the last 10 years. He was currently sat in the corner as the rest of the New Directions performed The Most Wonderful Day of The Year. He murmured along not knowing what the words were, while attempting to wrap a present, but again he had no clue how to.

Mr Schue walks in as the song finishes Nick still sat in the corner. He looks at the Tree in shock as Finn tells him they're trying to get into the Christmas spirit. Nick kind of lost interest while they were speaking about the meaning of Christmas, even if he wanted to, Nick wouldn't have been able to contribute what he thought it was.
"And this year glee club is going to lend a hand to the McKinney Vento homeless children and youth programme." Nick tunes back into the conversation,
"How are we going to do that?" Rachel asks.
"The only way we know how. By singing about it, we're gonna go classroom to classroom caroming to raise money."
Nick groans as he slouches in his chair, causing Quinn to turn round and frown at him. Things had gotten very frosty between the two and he wasn't sure how to fix it.
"Mr Schue?" Nick puts his hand up, as everyone turns and looks at him not realising he wasn't stood with them.
"Oh Nick, everything okay?" The teacher leans to the side to look at the boy.
"I don't really know much about Christmas... but I coach some kids at the local ice rink and I was thinking if I spoke to Coach Williams, we could host a charity game here?" Nick suggests, but begins to feel embarrassed as everyone stares at him.
"Nick yes! That is the initiative I want to see! This year glee is going full Christmas!" Mr Schue excitedly tells them lighting up his mini tree.

Nick got away with the first dreadful round of Caroling by talking to Coach about the proposal for a game. It was decided that it would be two teams made up of Daisy's and the McKinley high knights mixed together.
As Nick walked into the choir room everyone was getting up to leave, "Where are we going?"
"The mall Britt still believes in Santa." Mike mutters out as he walks by Nick.

Nick was making his way through the mall with the rest of the New directions feeling very embarrassed as he stood in the line with a bunch of kids waiting to sit on santas knee.
"Nick you're up." He's pushed forward by a smirking Sam.
"Hi Santa." Nick awkwardly rubs the back of his neck.
"Nick sit on his knee." Britt scolds from beside him, Nick sighs and perches awkwardly turning bright red.
"What can I do for you young man." The Santa unenthusiastically asks.
"Erm I just want a place to call home." Nick murmurs out. Just as the Santa goes to reply Nick hears a familiar voice, "Oh my god Delilah, that's Nick on santas knee." Nick shoots up looking over at the puzzled face of his girlfriend and the amused one of her younger sister and mother.