Extraordinary Merry Christmas

All I Want For Christmas, Mariah Carey- Performed by Mercedes Jones with The New Direcrions
Blue Christmas, Elvis Presley- Performed by Rory Flanagan
Christmas Lights, Coldplay- Performed by Nicholas Henley
River, Joni Mitchell- Performed by Rachel Berry
Driving Home For Christmas, Chris Rea- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Sam Evans
Extraordinary Merry Christmas, Glee- Performed by Blaine Anderson and Rachel Berry
Let It Snow, Frank Sinatra- Performed by Blaine Anderson and Kurt Hummel
My Favourite Things, Sound Of Music- Performed by Blaine Anderson, Kurt Hummel, Rachel Berry and Mercedes Jones
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, Bruce Springsteen Version- Performed by Finn Hudson and Noah Puckerman
Christmas Wrapping, The Waitresses- Performed by Brittany S Pierce
Mistletoe, Justin Bieber- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Happy Xmas (War Is Over), John Lennon (Gabrielle Aplin Version)- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Do They Know It's Christmas?, Band Aid- Performed by The New Directions
Step Into Christmas, Elton John- Performed by Blaine Anderson
Winter Song, Ingrid Michaelson and Sara Bareilles- Performed by Quinn Fabray and Tina Cohen Chang
Snowman, Sia- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Fa La La, Justin Bieber and Boys II Men- Performed by Nicholas Henley, Artie Abrams, Blaine Anderson and The New Directions Boys
Warm This Winter, Gabrielle Cilmi- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Like It's Christmas, Jonas Brothers- Performed by Nicholas Henley, Sam Evans and Finn Hudson
Merry Christmas Everyone, Shaking Stevens- Performed by Nicholas Henley, Sam Evans and Finn Hudson

🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆

Extraordinary Merry Christmas

"Right team it's an important week... we need to remain focused on the task at hand, no distractions, no excuses and most importantly we need to keep our heads in the game at all times... am I undertsood?" There's an eerie silence so the coach repeats himself, "I said am I understood?"
"Yes coach!" Coach Williams finally gets his response, seemingly satisfied he sits down.
"Jesus Walt enough with the dramatics... our poor babies will be traumatised in years to come about Christmas if you carry on like this." Wilma rolls her eyes putting a pot of coffee on the table.
"I just need to make sure they know the game plan... it's a big week ahead with the engagement party, the big day, whatever the glee club has planned and I need them to be on it." Walt dramatically sighs while filling his cup. Nicks phone buzzes and he reads a text not hearing Wilma say, "And they will be. Won't you both?" The boys eyes not leaving his phone shoots up, "I've got to go." He walks out the room kissing Wilma on the cheek and ruffling Daisys hair. "That... that's exactly what I'm talking about." Walt calls after the boy who's already halfway out the front door.

Nick had a goofy grin involuntarily on his face. His arms were resting behind his head, as he thought back to the events of last week.

"You're all I want too." The tension builds between the two, Quinn repeating the words Nick had said to her a few days ago. The stage currently feeling even bigger than what it is, causing the distance between them to feel ridiculously big. It's deadly silent. Slowly the sound of her shoes hitting the stage causes him to meet her halfway, until they're in front of one another, "You're all I've ever wanted! Ever since I met you all those years ago, but I was just... well I just pretended that I hated you because it was easier. It was easier to keep it that way. It was easier for me to keep you at arms length. With you it's scary Nick... you see me for the real me and that terrifies me." She exhales deeply then continues on, "I had this big plan for it to be about me this year, but you got in the way with that 90s hair cut and that annoyingly adorable grin." She takes his hand and he closes his eyes, "Look at me..." he hesitates, but opens them slowly staring down at her, "I want you Nicholas Henley... no one else. Just you! It's always been you... I was just too stubborn to see."
"Are you sure?" He asks uncertainity filling his voice. She caresses the side of his face, "I've never been more certain in my life." She brings his head down to meet her own and their lips meet in a soft, but filled with emotion kiss.