The Purple Piano Project

Junior Varsity, Dayglow- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Lost On You, Lewis Capaldi- Performed by Nicholas Henley
We Got The Beat, The Go-Go's- Performed by New Directions
Big Spender, Peggy Lee- Performed by Sugar Motta
Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead, The Wizard Of Oz- Performed by Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel
It's Not Unusual, Tom Jones- Performed by Blaine Anderson
Bad Reputation, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Anything Goes/ Anything You Can Do, Anything Goes/Annie- Performed by Harmony
You Can't Stop The Beat, Hairspray- Performed by New Directions
My Tears Ricochet, Taylor Swift- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Mr Loverman, Ricky Montgomery- Performed by Nicholas Henley

🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆
The Purple Piano Project

Day one of senior year had begun and Nick had barely walked through the doors before he was  harassed by Jacob Israel on his way to class.
"Nicholas Henley  sporting a new haircut, recently adopted by the Coach Williams. I heard a rumour that you had a interesting summer...fighting at a party protecting the one and only queen of the hive Quinn Fabray... who nobody has yet to see this year, care to comment?" Nick shoves the camera out of his face, Jacob being Jacob not getting the hint continues on, "Oh my god did you guys get it on? Is she pregnant again?" Nick turns around trying to keep calm and collected, "Jacob please move along before I make you!" Jacob scurries away, but turns around one more time, "Oh Henley! What are your plans for after this year? I was told you were going to fall into a depressive episode again and drink and smoke your life away!" Nick stands in shock at the audacity of the boy, he rolls his eyes and shakes his head no, "Jacob please do me a favour and just piss off!"

Nick didn't want to admit it, but what Jacob said hit a nerve. After the start of junior year when he was partying and got in with the wrong crowd, it worried him. He fell into it so easily... what if he slipped up again? He wants to be in the NHL more than anything, it was his dream. College wise he didn't really want to go, he hated school work. Yes he got good grades, but he had to work hard to get them. It didn't come naturally to him, whereas ice hockey did and that was the goal not going to a fancy college to do it.
Walking down the hall in his own world he stops when he hears the voice of one of his newly drafted teammates, Rick The Stick Nelson, "Taste the rainbow Gleeyotch!"
Nick rounds the corner and sees Finn stood there covered in slushee. Nick exhales and hurries over to the boy, "Come on man let's get you cleaned up!" Nick sighs not knowing what he was going to do to get a hold on the hockey boys, especially now Tyler had gone.

The first glee rehearsal of the year, Nick walked into everyone looking at the trophies they had won over the years, "What's cracking off?"
"Mr Schue wants us to remember what 12th places looks like." Santana fills him in. He nods, though he can't help it, he lets his eyes wander around the room. He hasn't seen her since the party, right now all he wasn't to do is desperately make accidental eye contact with her. He wants to go back to the start of summer where everything was like a cheesy romcom film. He just wanted her to walk in the room and sit next to him like nothing had happened.
"Where's Quinn?" Tina asks, making Nick panic that maybe she could read his mind.
"No one's heard from her. She's MIA, it's sad I miss her." Artie tells them.
"Nicholas have you not heard from Quinn?" Kurt questions raising a suggestive eyebrow at him. Nick sinks in his chair feeling everyone's eyes on him, "What no! Why, why would I have heard from Quinn?"
"Ty's party. You two left together?" Santana states. Nick can feel Finns eyes burning into him, "Yeah I walked her home to make sure she got home safe... I haven't spoke to Quinn in a long time. Last time I saw her she was with some dude named Zach, who beat the shit out of me at party. And that's the last time I heard from or saw her!"