I Kissed A Girl

Perfect, Pink- Performed by Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson
Call Your Mom, Noah Kahan and Lizzy Mcapline- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Delilah Stokes
Why Did It Have To Be Me, ABBA (Mamma Mia 2 Version)- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Quinn Fabray
I'm The Only One, Melissa Etheridge- Performed by Noah Puckerman
I Try, Macy Gray (Shawn James Version)- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Brutal, Olivia Rodrigo- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Cigarette Daydreams, Cage The Elephant- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper- Performed by Finn Hudson
I'm Like A Bird, Nelly Furtardo (Alessia Cara Version)- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Jolene, Dolly Parton- Performed by Coach Beiste
I Kissed A Girl, Katy Perry- Performed by New Directions girls and Trouble Tones
Matilda, Harry Styles- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Constant Craving, KD Lang- Performed by Santana Lopez, Shelby Corcoran and Kurt Hummel

🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆
I Kissed A Girl

Nick hadn't seen red for quite some time. Though currently his thoughts and vision were blurred by the colour, as he was being restrained from Finn during a shift at the tire shop.
"Nick come on! You need to cool it!" Burt held the boy back, he then looked over at some of the other workers, "A little help would be nice!"
"Oh let them throw a few punches... kids are too soft these days!" One of the middle aged men shouts back.
"Nick please!" Burt pleads.
"Fine! Fine!" Nick holds his hands up, "But Hudson what you've done is massively fucked up! You're suppose to care about Santana and you've just fucked her over by outing her... I know you're an idiot but I didn't think you were malicious!"
"I'm not... I didn't mean to. I swear it was... it slipped out... I didn't think okay? How was I suppose to know that girl would hear it?" Finn frustratedly states. Nick closes his eyes trying to calm himself down, "Because dipshit... the shit you said should've never have left your mouth. Sure Santana can be a bitch, but this man... I'm worried about her, you've got some serious making up to do!" Nick turned on his heel walking back over towards the cars that were lined up to be washed. Burt sighed, but was also relieved he wasn't going to have to split up a fight between the two boys.

Nick arrived home from the garage and threw his bag down. He walked into the kitchen with his head down, not wanting to talk at the moment.
"Nico my boy!" Without hesitation a smile graces the boys face.
"Pops! What are you doing here? This isn't the weekend you come for dinner?" Nick asks.
"I'll tell you in a moment, but first I want to know what's got you in such a mood?" Harold questions. Nick sighs sitting down next to Walt, "Just Finn..."
"Oh you haven't hit him have you?" Walt closes his eyes in anticipation.
"No it's just— he's outed Santana... she slapped him. But look at all the stuff that happened with Karofsky last year beating people up... terrorising Kurt. Hell he even did a number on me... why is Santana the one being punished? It's not, it's not fair!" Nick explains. Wilma walks over and places a cup of tea in front of the boy, she then rests her hands on his shoulders in a comforting manner, "Its both a blessing and a downfall Nick the amount you care. You need to trust that Finn will make it right... he's been an absolute idiot, but he's got to make it right... what you need to do is be there for Santana, don't resort to violence because it's not going to make anyone feel better is it?" Nick is silent for a moment, "Is it?"
"No—no it's not but..." Nick begins but is cut off by his grandad, "But nothing... Wilma is right. You look after your friend... don't be doing anything silly with all these scouts watching you!" Nick groans leaning backwards into Wilma, "I hate when you guys are right!"
"Get use to it sunshine!" Walt playfully bops Nicks nose who scrunches it in disgust. Wilma ruffles his hair, "Now young man, go and get a shower you are filthy! Then when you come down Esther will be here and we can all talk and eat okay?"He nods and stands up, heading up towards the shower.