Season 2

This season on glee...

The summer was over and so was what ever Quinn and Nick had, the two were like strangers again barley uttering two words to each other.
Quinn now has her own romance troubles and so does Nick, but neither of them could get the other off their minds.

Layla Boston is a bad distraction whereas
Delilah Stokes a Vocal Adrenaline star is a good one for Nick.
Quinn on the other hand has a boyfriend in new boy Sam Evans and also fires up a romance with old flame Finn Hudson.
Will jealousy rise to the surface or will they be happy for one another?

Nick was living with his grandad full time along with Buster. Nick suspected his Grandad was seeing someone because what else was there to be happy about.

He hadn't heard from his dad since the incident in the choir room, not even a peep in the media. However, he somehow got the car off Nick who happily let it go.

Nick was in a spiral after his mothers death. He was smoking, drinking, but he always refused to do drugs. He left the glee club and Coach Williams was at his wits end struggling to find a reason to keep Nick on the team.

Will Nick find his way back home?

Returning In Season 2

Nicholas Henley
Also Known as Nick or Nico

Nicholas Henley Also Known as Nick or Nico

Quinn Fabray

Harold Henley played by Robert De Niro

Harold Henley
played by
Robert De Niro

Mackenzie Henley
played by
Zendaya