Never Been Kissed

Cruel Summer, Taylor Swift- Performed by Nicholas Henley
One Love/ People Get Ready, Bob Marley and The Impressions- Performed by Noah Puckerman and Artie Abrahams
Teenage Dream, Katy Perry- Performed by The Warblers
I Love You So, The Walters (Egg Version)- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Dancing In The Dark, Bruce Springsteen (Lucy Dacus Version)- Performed by Delilah Stokes
Cut To The Feeling, Carly Rae Jepson (Elijah Mann Version)- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Simply The Best, Tina Turner (Noah Reid Version)- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Livin On A Prayer/ Start Me Up, Bon Jovi/ The Rolling Stones- Performed by New Direction Girls
A Case Of You, Joni Mitchell (Noah Reid Version)- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Blowin In The Wind, Bob Dylan (Kina Grannis Version)- Performed by Delilah Stokes
Stop! In The Name Love/ Free Your Mind, The Supremes/ En Vogue- Performed by New Direction Boys

Never Been Kissed

Ice Hockey season was back and Nick was aching from head to toe. Karosfky was a beast on the ice today and body checked Nick every chance he got. Nick was putting in the work though for Coach Williams, it was his way of showing him how grateful he was for everything he'd done for him. Nick was supposed to be going back to his grandads  in a week, but Harold was still struggling to move the left side of his body. Nick was pleased that Esther had come over from Italy, he was glad his grandad had someone who cared for him whether it's just a friendship or not, he needed it. Nick hadn't told Mack what her dad had said to him, Nick didn't want to cause trouble so he pushed it down and buried it.

Nick was in his own thoughts as he soothed his aching muscles, when he hears a splash next to him. He looks over and sees Sam getting in an ice bath.
"Dude how can you stand that cold tub?" Finn asks, what Nick is thinking.
"I'm use to cold showers dating Quinn." Sam replies, subsequently causing Nick to put his head under the water of his tub.
Nick resurfaces as the two boys look at him,
"What about you Henley? What girls have you got on the horizon?" Finn interrogates.
"Yeah Quinn said you were with some girl on Halloween. Cause you know I had to make sure nothing was happening between the two of you before I pursued things with her." Sam mumbles out the last part.
However, Nick doesn't get time to answer as Coach Bieste comes in yelling about protection cups.
"You know I'm so glad Williams is my coach." Nick throws his head back.
"Hey you ever noticed that when the Bieste gets all fired up her underpants go right up her butt?" Finn tells Sam, who is looking intently, "Looks like I found my mailman."
"Yeah you did." Finn jokes.
"You're both disgusting." Nick states not looking over at the coach.

As Nick walked into the choir room he was shocked to see Puck sitting there. His cocky attitude not changed in the slightest, he also had that stupid mowhawk back on his head. Mr Schue welcomes him back, as Puck tells everyone he ran juvie.
"Wow what a catch can't believe I ever let you go." Quinn quips, causing Nick to stifle a laugh.
"Can it Henley! You're still on my hit list." Puck looks over at him threateningly.
"Funnily enough you're still on mine." Nick who is unbothered replies.
"Enough, and now drumroll Finn..." The boy does it, "I have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month." Everyone cheers, "First the acapella choir from the all boy private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers."
"Okay, hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." Santana says aloud.
"San no!" Nick warns, before she actually says one.
"And the other team to beat is the Hipsters. A first year club from the Warren Township continuing education program. Now they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people."
Everyone begins moaning about the old people and Puck comes up with a stupid suggestion about how to beat them, "Are you kidding me? Give one of the those ladies a pat on her rear, it'll shatter her pelvis."
"I'm sure they wouldn't let you in a 5 yard radius of them Puckerman!" Nick mutters causing Sam to suppress his laugh.
Mr Schue then announces that they will be doing a boys vs girl's competition again so to split up. As Kurt sits down in the middle of the boys, Nick can't help but notice the distant look on his face.