Starry Eyes Sparking Up My Darkest Nights

Lovers Rock, TV Girl
Heaven (Acoustic Version), Niall Horan- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Slow Down, Why Don't We- Performed by New Directions Boys
Jersey Giant, Evan Honer and Julia Digrazia- Performed by Nicholas Henley
First Day of My Life, Bright Eyes- Performed by Nicholas Henley

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Starry Eyes Sparking Up My Darkest

The sound of music was booming through the house. Nick sat on the couch Tyler to his right and Mackenzie on his left.
Ty had officially graduated and was hosting the biggest party of the year. Nick was feeling bittersweet about the entire scenario. He was ecstatic for the boy who was going to North Dakota to play D1 hockey, but he was also extremely nervous. He hadn't played for the knights without Tyler by his side and the thought of being captain made Nick feel weird.
He saw a few familiar faces, but he was constantly looking for one in particular. He wasn't sure whether or not she'd come, but he was hoping she would. They hadn't spoken about the night in New York, neither really knew how to bring it up.
"Henners you good? Seem a little quiet?" Tyler nudges his arm.
"All good. All good bro!" Nick goes to take a sip of his drink, but realises it's empty, "I'm gonna get a refill, either of you want anything?" Both shake their heads no and Nick stands up making his way to the kitchen. He bumps into someone and steadies them with his hands on their upper arms. He sees blonde and prays it's who he hopes it is, the girl looks up, "Layla?"
"Nick... hi." She awkwardly replies, not looking him in the eye. The atmosphere between them both is tense, "I didn't realise you were invited tonight!" Nick rubs the back of his neck.
"Yeah... I guess a lot of us kind of gate crashed." The girl takes a deep breath, "Look Nick I wanted to apologise for how things went down between us. I was a bitch and you didn't deserve any of it. You're a good guy and I truly am sorry." He nods appreciatively, "I'll see you around Layla." She steps to the side letting him pass.

He walks over to the drinks table and grabs the ladle for the punch, "Don't drink that it's deadly... Mike had to take Tina home already." Nick drops the kitchen utensil and turns towards the voice with a smirk on his face, "And what would you recommend then Miss Fabray?" She turns her body so their chests are nearly touching, she taps her chin as if thinking, "Hmmm I would say this." She reaches for a can of beer and opens it maintaining eye contact with the boy.
"Thanks." He replies, taking a sip of the drink. Quinn picks a can up for herself and looks down pouring it, she looks up at Nick again eyebrow arched, "So what did Layla Boston want to talk to you about?" Nicks own eyebrows furrow, "Why would you like to know?" He sees that she's not amused, "She apologised for how she was with me." He then leans down to her ear, "Why are you jealous?" She flutters her eyes and bites her lip slowly, "In your dreams Henley."
"You're always in them Fabray." She takes a step back grabbing another can from the table, "I need to get this back to San. She's getting drunk tonight!" Quinn rolls her eyes, before disappearing into the sea of people.

Nick was in an intense game of beer pong. It was him and Mack vs Tyler and some girl he was trying to get with. The cousins we're putting on a show and were one cup away from winning. Nick passes the ping pong ball to Mack and he watches as it swirls round the rim of the cup and plops into the liquid, "And that is how the Henley's do it!"
"Yeah, yeah alright! Come on rematch!" Ty shouts across the table. The game was about to start again, but Mack taps Nick shoulder, "Dude I really gotta pee! You're gonna have to find a stand in!"
"What no! Hold it!" She grimaces and hurries away, "Mack come on! We're the best beer pong duo in the school!"
Nick head shoots to the direction that Ty is calling in, "Yo Fabray! You fancy a game of beer pong? Henners needs a partner!"

Nick watches her every move from  the second she left her conversation to where she's stood right now in front of him.
"Hi!" He breathlessly states. She shyly smiles, "Hey!"
"Sooo we gonna play or watch those two eye fuck?" The girl Tyler's with blurts out louder than she thinks. Tyler clears his throat and Nick looks at the boy who has a cocky grin on his face.