Britney/Brittany

I'm A Slave 4 U, Britney Spears- Performed by Brittany S Pierce
Me Against The Music, Britney Spears- Performed by Brittany S Pierce and Santana Lopez
Daylight, David Kushner- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Stronger, Britney Spears- Performed by Artie Abrahams
Let You Down, NF- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Toxic, Britney Spears- Performed by New Directions and Will Schuester
The Only Exception, Paramore- Performed by Rachel Berry
Meet Me In The Hallway, Harry Styles- Performed by Nicholas Henley

Britney/Brittany

There is moments in your life you regret and for Nicholas Henley meeting Layla Boston was one of them...

The story about Nick being spiked spread round the school like wildfire on Monday morning. He stayed off too ashamed to go in and face the stares and questions from everyone.

Layla had rang Mackenzie knowing her through art classes, who then rang Tyler to help get Nick home. Tyler came into the party to see Nick passed out, he scrambled over and checked to see if he still had a pulse, "What the fuck happened here? I know my boy wouldn't do drugs so ya'll better start talking!" Layla looked down not uttering a word. She helped get Nick into the car and back to his house, his Grandad was already at the door awaiting his arrival.
"Jesus! What the hell has he taken?" Harold yells shocked at the state that his beloved grandsons in.
"Layla you need to start talking." Tyler tries to convince the locked lipped girl.
"Please Layla just tell us." The usual emotionless Mack had tears streaming.
"Fine, fine! They put something in his drink!" She finally admits throwing her hands up in frustration.
"What! Why the fuck didn't you tell us we could have taken him to the hospital!" Tyler yells losing his composure.
"Ty!" Mack warns, "Look Grandad we need to get him inside and call the hospital to figure out what to do."

Tyler and Harold grab either side of Nick helping to carry the boy in whose legs were useless right now. Mack follows and Layla tries to, "No you've done enough. Thank you for getting him home, but Ty will drive you home." Harold tells the girl.
"Will I?" Tyler scoffs out, but then sees Macks face, "Okay yeah I will come on Boston."

When Monday came around Nick was still in his bed, he barley even stroked Buster. Tuesday was the same. Nick just felt so violated, Layla hadn't even tried to call him which annoyed him more.

A knock sounded at his bedroom he didn't even respond, the person just walked in anyway, "Nico come on it's been days now. You need to get up."His grandad sits at the end of his bed. Nick doesn't respond and instead throws the cover over his head burying himself deeper.
"Fine, fine! You know what you wallow here in self pity but the worlds moving outside, it doesn't wait for you!" His grandad slams the door as he walks out and Nick groans feeling agitated at what the man said.

Wednesday morning Nick got up, he creeped downstairs, "Nico what's happening? What are you doing?"
"I'm going to school." He muffled out.
"We need to talk about the weekend." His grandad tells him.
"I gotta go I'm gonna be late." Nick stands up and walks out the front door, as Harold stands in shock at his grandsons behaviour.