The Spanish Teacher

La Cucaracha, Mexican Folk Song- Offensively performed by Will Schuester
Sexy And I know It, Lmfao- Performed by David Martinez with New Directions
Don't Wanna Lose You, Gloria Estefan- Performed by Mercedes Jones
Bamboléo/Hero, Gypsy Kings/Enrique Inglesias- Performed by Sam Evans with New Direction Boys
Chiquitita, ABBA- Performed by Quinn Fabray
La Isla Bonita, Madonna- Performed by David Martinez and Santana Lopez
A Little Less Conversation, Elvis Presley- Performed by Will Schuester

🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆
The Spanish Teacher

Nick awoke. Startled he looks around, realising  he's in a room he doesn't recognise.
"He's awake!" He hears a voice shout. Nicks head pounds as he hears the creaking of the door, his eyes fluttering open and closed as Walt and Wilma come in.
"Honey... how are you?" Wilma softly asks.
"How did I get here? I remember being at the game?" Nicks voice is hoarse.
Walt passes him a water bottle, "You took a real blow to the head Nick."
The boy immediately reaches up and goes to touch his forehead, but his hand is stopped.
The two adults look between each other, "Nick what do you remember from the hockey game yesterday?" Wilma delicately rubs his arm, "I remember.... I um I remember, I can't really remember." He looks at them both panicked. Walt leans forward as Wilma holds his hand, "After the goal one of their players... he decided to barge you straight into the boards from behind." Walt exhales, "You'd already taken your helmet off to celebrate and he pushed you with such force. You hit your head against the boards and it knocked you out cold. You've had to have stitches buddy and you've got a severe concussion... you took quite the hit champ!"
"Did we win?" Nick looks at his adoptive father.
"Yes son we won... you and Rick got us that states championship with that play at the end." Walt grins at the memory of the day before, but then  looks at the boy seriously, "You need to take it easy iceman, no school for the week, no hockey for a while and no glee club."
Nick goes to argue, but his tummy churns, "I feel..." Walt grabs the bin, as Nick pukes into it and lays back down.
"You're okay darling. You need to rest okay?" Wilma strokes his cheek softly. He nods and closes his eyes again letting a peaceful slumber overtake him.

Flashback To The Incident:

A collective gasp sounded in the ice hockey arena as Nick hit the boards. His team were celebrating and as Rick looked up to congratulate Nick he noticed the captain laid flat out on the floor, "Shit!" He utters seeing a pool of blood near the boys head, "Coach! Coach!" He screams seeing that Coach Williams was also celebrating with the bench. Immediately he turns and sees where Rick is calling him over to, "Oh my..." He opens the door and runs onto the ice, trying not to slip. The officials were trying to calm the situation down and trying to keep the players under control. Specifically the Knights away from the opposition player who had purposely injured the boy on the floor. Coach Williams yelled desperately over to the bench, "Somebody bring me jersey... anything! We need first aid and um, and um an ambulance now... right now!" Seeing the white ice turning redder by the seconds Walt was panicking. Rick skated over with the jersey and gave it to the coach who applied pressure to the boys head. He was bleeding from his right side and the coach couldn't pin point where from.

In the stands, a shared tense atmosphere fell across the crowd.  There was a complete wave of anxiety for the boy. Quinn felt tears welling up, as she watched her boyfriend being wheeled away on a stretcher unconscious. Frannie squeezed her hand, "Come on Quinn let's get you out of here." Wilma was halfway out the door when she turned and saw the blonde girl, "Quinn!" She looks down at the woman who was walking back towards her, "Come on we're going to the hospital! You're in no fit state to drive yourself!" Quinn in shock nodded letting the woman pull her up, she glanced down at Daisy who was crying out of pure worry for her brother. Quinn turns to her sister and mom avoiding the curious eyes of her fellow glee club members, "I'm gonna..."
"Yes go!" Judy nods and then looks at Wilma, "Do you need anything from us? We can meet you at the hospital? Get you some food and clothes!" Wilma takes the woman's hand and squeezes it gratefully, "That would be wonderful... thank you!"