Funeral

Tear In My Heart, Twenty One Pilots- Performed by Nicholas Henley
It Wasn't Easy To Be Happy For You, The Lumineers- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Back To Black, Amy Winehouse- Performed by Santana Lopez
Treacherous, Taylor Swift- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Some People, Rose- Performed by Kurt Hummel
Another Love, Tom Odell- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Sign of the times, Harry Styles- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Try A Little Tenderness, Otis Redding- Performed by Mercedes Jones
My Man, Funny Girl- Performed by Rachel Berry
Invisible String, Taylor Swift- Performed by Quinn Fabray
How To Go To Confession, Sabrina Carpenter- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Pure Imagination, Gene Wilder- Performed by New Directions
Favourite Crime, Olivia Rodrigo- Performed by Quinn Fabray

Funeral

Nick had to miss a few glee rehearsal for ice hockey this week. The McKinley high knights had their national game coming up at the end of the week. Coach was stressed and Nick knew that,  so he was trying his best to be on his best behaviour to avoid anymore pressure for the man. Nick had never wanted to win something so much, it was his life long dream to play in the NHL and having a national title under his belt would do wonders for him reputation wise in the hockey world. He feels a towel hit him in the face, "Get dressed dickwad!" Ty smirks over at him. Nick throws it back at him, "I'm still not your friend for taking Mack to prom."
"Grow up! It was as a caring older brother kind of way." Ty playfully walks over and gets the boy in a headlock.
"Yeah, it better be otherwise I'd beat your ass!" Nick gets out of the headlock and laughs slapping Ty on the back of the head.
"Dick!"
"Knob!"
"Cock!"
"Wanker!"
"You two enough! Nick get to rehearsal and I'll see you later!" Coach sighs out, knowing the two boy were only messing around, but he needed a stress free zone.

Nick had to rush getting ready before he headed over to the choir room. He walked in and it was empty, "Crap!" He goes to walk out.
"Hey Nick. You missed rehearsal buddy!" Mr Schue walks out with... Jesse St James.
"What's he doing here?" Nick glares at the boy, not liking what he did to Rachel last year. Mr Schue clears his throat, "He's our show choir consultant. We've worked two years for this Nick."
"How can we trust him?" Nick questions. Mr Schue goes to responds, but Jesse holds his hand up, "Look Nick if you were here you would know that there are auditions for finding out who our star is. I recommended you for the male lead."
"But what about Finn?" Nick is confused as to why Jesse would be bigging him up.
"What about him? He needs to earn his spot as well and on the trust front your ex Delilah... I caught her kissing a girl a few years back and I never told a soul." Jesse states. Nick nods at him still uneasy, but will take the boys word. Mr Schue claps his hands together, "So Nick are you signing up?" Nick nods and leaves the room.

He bumps into Finn as he's walking down the corridor, "Shit sorry dude!"
"You're good!" Finn replies with a half hearted smirk. Nick frowns and stops Finn from walking off, "Hey Hudson come on what's up man? I know we've not been as close recently but you're still my brother, okay?" Finn nods and fills Nick in on how cruel Jesse was to him during rehearsal, completely knocking his confidence down.
"Finn. Look yeah Jesse's talented but you haven't busted your ass off for two years for him to crap on you like this." Nick tries reassure him.
"I don't know maybe tomorrow I'll feel better." Finn replies still downhearted.
"Nah dude you will because Hudson and Henley are putting on a show!" Nick tells him, Finn raises his eyebrow and fist bumps the boy.