15.<3

Stella walked through the beach house as if she owned it, she had house sat for homes like this as a teenager before college and always wondered what it would be like to actually live there permanently. As she wandered through the living room she looked around and saw that the house looked relatively lived in minus the empty bottles of beer and takeout boxes.

She smiled to herself as she rounded a corner and found the kitchen. She lifted her arm and set her purse down on the counter top before she began her search for a glass. After opening a few cabinets she was able to obtain a clean cup and filled it up at the refrigerator. As she took a few deep drinks from the cool liquid she noticed that none of the boys had come back into the house.

She filled her glass up again before she rested her upper body against the counter and fished for her cell phone. She knew that she had to text Kelly to let her know what was going on. Stella liked her independence but always let Kelly know where she was at if it was somewhere new.

“Hey, Liam showed up with Zayn at Billy’s shop. I’m at their place tonight until I can get my car. Long story, tell you later. Love you bitch.”

After hitting send she heard heavy footsteps in the distance and then several more pairs behind it. Stella stayed put and continued to drink her glass of water knowing that she would be given hell by Liam if he found her dehydrated later that night.

Sure enough Liam was the first to find Stella in the kitchen. He came over to her and rested his hip against the counter next to her. His arms crossed over his chest, showing off both of his forearm tattoos. She looked up at him as she drank from her glass, and noted how placid his face looked. She made sure that her mismatched orbs made contact with his coffee ones before she made a few soft slurping noises in her glass.

Liam’s face instantly pulled into a smile and caused Stella to relax in his presence. He shook his head at her and sighed, “What am I going to do with you?” He asked lightheartedly.

Stella shrugged her shoulders and downed the rest of her water before she placed it in the sink behind her. “Probably fall in love with me.” Stella replied with a grin, she once again was teasing but was she?

“Oh yes! You’ve vomited, made farting noises with water, and grossed out some of my band mates. Sounds like I should run out and get a diamond ring right now.” Liam teased as he watched Stella cross the floor from the sink to stand in front of him, those eyes burrowing into him. Normally these intense stares would make people uncomfortable but between Stella and Liam it was like a silent language. Sometimes Liam had no idea what it all meant but he knew he never wanted to stop talking when they spoke in such a secret language.

“I need a shower,” Stella broke the silence between them, “And some clothes.”

Liam was so distracted by Stella’s deep stare that he had to shake himself from his stupor. Blinking a few times he took a moment to process Stella’s spoken words.

“Sh-shower,” He stammered, “Yes, you need that.” He said with a bit of a smile as he pointed towards the exit of the kitchen. “Upstairs.”

Stella grabbed her purse and slung it over her shoulder following Liam as he lead the way through the living room, where the boys all sat playing some video games. She smiled faintly at them before continuing up the staircase. She thought they would have a clean getaway but of course she knew that wasn’t possible.

“Liam, condoms are in my overnight bag if you need it.” Harry called, his eyes fixed on the television in front of him.

Liam looked down from the staircase as he climbed when Harry made the comment towards the pair. He wasn’t like that and hoped that Stella didn’t take offense to the playful statement.