21.<3

A/N: Warning for some explicit writing but no actual smut.Sorry :)

Once Stella was safely inside the limo again there was a roar of laughter from the boys, most of the boys that is, Liam didn’t seem as amused as he pulled Stella back to her seat. Stella couldn’t contain herself and began laughing too, her hands pressed to her face as she leaned into Liam’s side.

The ride back seemed fun enough, though Stella and the rest of the guys could tell that Liam was not the same as he was when they first left. Stella didn’t let it affect her though as the group continued their party by singing loudly in the back of the limo and sharing a few laughs from their adventure that night.

It seemed like none of them were really ready to go to sleep once they pulled up to the beach house, not surprising Stella one bit. It was still early in the night and the group piled out of the limo and stumbled inside the house. Niall was the first one inside and immediately went to find the liquor as Zayn turned on music and began to play his own personal playlist of party jams. Stella didn’t miss a beat and kicked off her heels as Zayn started playing music, her voice singing along, rather poorly, to the song.

She stood up on the couch and looked around for Liam who seemed to have disappeared from her sights as the party started back up again in the house. She figured he couldn’t have gone too far and went to find Louis and Harry in the kitchen with Niall, shots were already lined up. Louis immediately handed Stella one before she quickly drank it down, groaning afterward at the burn that chased down her throat.

“I’m gonna find Liam,” Stella said as she was offered another drink, her face puckering and head shaking as she took a few steps back. She turned on her heel and began looking around the large home for her brown-eyed dreamer.

She made her way playfully around the ground floor, her head peeking around corners as she looked for Liam. She was beginning to lose her playful attitude when she began to climb the stairs and saw the dim light turned on in Liam’s bedroom. She slowly strutted down the hall and let her head poke through the crack in the door. Sitting on the edge of the bed was Liam, his fingers typing meticulously against the screen of his phone.

“Liiiiiiiiiiam,” Stella purred, “Put that phone away and come hang out!” She slowly pushed the door open and shut it behind her as she saw the concentration on Liam’s face.

Liam sighed deeply and looked up at Stella who stood barefoot across from him, her body leaning against the dresser. He shook his head a bit and got up from the bed to place his phone by Stella’s hand.

“I don’t think I want to go downstairs, I’m a bit partied out.” Liam said as he reached up to touch Stella’s cheek.

“Are you mad at me?” She asked as she leaned into his hand, her own fingers reaching out to grab his hips. She looked bashfully up at Liam, her eyes unsure.

“Mad isn’t the right word, more like shocked. Maybe a little concerned.” Liam sighed deeply and traced his thumb over her cheekbone.

Stella’s face contorted into something sad, she didn’t think what she did at the club was bad, in her eyes she was simply standing up for herself. She shut her eyes and pulled her face away from Liam’s hand, causing his eyebrows to furrow.

“I’m not going to let them scare me, Liam.” Stella said as she took his hands in her own, squeezing them to get his attention. “If they want to get to know me they’ll get to know me but through my own means, not by rumors or gossip.”

“But do you know what they’ll say about you tomorrow?” Liam asked as he pulled down on her hands, the urgency in his voice pleading with her.