24.<3

A few hours later Liam woke up to the sun shining into the bedroom and some knocks on the bedroom door. Groaning, Liam sat up in bed and slowly made his way to the door and opened it. He saw Niall and Zayn leaning against the frame with smiles on their faces.

“Hey is Stella up?” Niall asked as he looked over the male’s shoulders to see Stella’s form still curled up in the sheets.

“Nah, man she’s still passed out and I would be too if I wasn’t woken up by you two.” Liam replied as he rubbed his palm against his eye as he tried to wake up and process the two men at his door.

“She promised us breakfast,” Zayn pouted. “The girls are hungry too, pleaaaaaase?” Zayn begged. “We want to eat before we all go to Seaworld today!”

Liam sighed deeply and nodded, “Sure I’ll get her up. Give me a minute, yeah?” He asked watching as the two boys nodded in agreement and turned down the hallway and disappeared down the stairs.

Shutting the door, Liam padded back to the messy bed and climbed into it. Scooting close to Stella’s curled up form he rubbed his hand over her hip and thigh, thinking it’d be sweet to wake her up gently, assuming she had a wicked hangover from the wine she drank last night.

“Love,” Liam whispered as he pressed a few kisses to her hair, “Time to wake up. The boys are expecting breakfast.” He kept his hand moving along the curve of her body, smiling as he kissed down her neck but she didn’t move.

His face grew slightly concerned and he pulled her from her side and onto her back, giving her a little shake. “Stella, baby wake up.” He spoke up a little louder and shook her arm to jolt her awake.

After a few more tries Liam finally shouted Stella’s name, causing her eyes to open and squint angrily at him. She pushed his arm off her and curled up again in the bed, taking the comforter in her hand and pulling it over her head.

“Leave me alone, Daddy.” She whined as she hid under the covers, her voice high and childlike.

Liam was confused at first by her calling him ‘Daddy’ but assumed she was just playing with him like she was the night before.

“No, Stella. You really gotta get up. We’re going to Seaworld.” He said excitedly, “Come on.” He reached out and pulled on the blankets again causing Stella to begin sobbing as he pulled back the sheets.

“Let me sleep, please!” Stella cried, surprising Liam as tears rolled down her cheeks. He wasn’t 100% sure how to deal with the situation and looked down at her confused.

“Okay baby, go back to sleep. I’ll wake you up later.” He leaned down to kiss her cheek and let the comforter cover her head again. He watched as Stella’s body curled into a ball, shaking from her tears then slowly calming as she found sleep.

Liam got up from the bed and slipped on his pajamas before heading downstairs to see the group all hanging out and drinking coffee in the kitchen.

“Hey guys, I think Stella is really hung over or something.” Liam said as he went into the refrigerator and began pulling out the various foods he had bought the day before with Stella for breakfast.

“Oh no,” Eleanor exclaimed, “Does she need anything?” She asked worriedly.

“No, I don’t think so; she just wanted to sleep in a bit.” He said with a smile in return.

“I didn’t think we were that drunk last night,” Perrie added, “She seemed fine when we went to bed.”

“Yeah I thought so too, but she called me Daddy this morning…So she could be a little drunk still.” Liam laughed softly before hearing Louis’ voice come from the kitchen table.