19.<3

The boys were all on board for Stella’s plan. They were hesitant at first when she was so secretive about what she wanted as payback from Liam, but they were quickly learning that Stella wasn’t the kind of person to abuse any power she held over someone. The plan was simple enough and would only take up a short amount of their time, but the impact it would make on Stella’s kids would never be forgotten.

While the rest of the guys got ready Stella called a cab and had it take her back to her car, Annalise, which spent the night at Billy’s shop. Once home, she was able to change her clothes and pack a quick overnight bag for herself. Liam insisted in having more ‘experiments’ about their dreams, a demand didn’t bother her one bit.

She was more reluctant to take off Liam’s clothes, finding his scent comforting after her morning breakdown. Instead she opted for a pair of high-waist shorts and peach sleeveless button up. She made sure to pull her hair into a low pony-tail at the base of her neck; it looked like a frazzled mess since she went to bed with it wet.

She quickly shoved Liam’s clothes into her overnight bag and reached for her final two items: her dream and poetry journals. She had gone too long without writing and knew that she had to do it soon or else her whole being would explode. She threw everything into the back seat of her car before driving off to the beach house. Stella played happier music on her way to the house, finding that her slower music didn’t match her upbeat mood. After careful selection her soundtrack was an old The Rocket Summer cd.

The music played loudly from her speakers, the sound billowing through her open windows and echoing off the house’s façade as she pulled into the driveway. She turned off the engine but kept her stereo on as she finished singing out the song; it was one of her favorites.

“And I will be honest all these things that I say

And I’ll listen clear, whether brave or you’re modest, I’m here

Don’t hold back, don’t hesitate, don’t disappear!”

Stella sang loudly, gripping the steering wheel as she belted out the lyrics. She never cared if people found her singing while she drove her car, it was the one place she felt that people could let loose.

“And show me everything you’ve got

I know you’re scared

But it’s time for you to stop

You gotta take that step, and your heart, just let it make sound!”

Stella had time to think while on her adventure back to her basement apartment. She was falling for Liam, and he for her, this much she knew. What had stumped her in reality and in the dreamscape was the way Liam reacted every time that Danielle was mentioned. His face hardened and the walls went up. Even after the paparazzi stunt at the tattoo shop when Danielle was mentioned he didn’t look at her for the majority of the ride home.

Though Stella didn’t know about Liam’s personal situation, she knew about heartbreak. Maybe she was what he needed; someone to remind him that love can be found anywhere, even in your dreams. She was worried that he would always look like that and that no matter what she did he would retreat at the mere mention of his ex.

The song ended with Stella singing right along, her eyes closed, gripping the steering wheel as if it was someone she was drunkingly singing to. It was then that there was a large thud against the hood of her car, causing her to sit up and pay attention. She leered at the man who stood at the front of her car laughing hysterically.

“Zayn!” Stella screamed as she shut the car off completely, “How dare you hit Annalise!” She rolled up her windows manually before stepping out of the car with her purse. “She is a lady and should be treated as such!”