20.<3

There’s something exciting about going out to a club: the magic of swirling lights, the air thick with energy, and the pounding bass of music that reaches the depths of your core. There’s a mix of sex and desire along with this sense of freedom that fills the room. Though Stella was never one to be the crazy clubbing type, but every once in a while she enjoyed the escape.

She remembered the way Liam looked at her when she walked down the stairs of the beach house dressed for a night out with the boys. He admired her and each step she took, that night there was no way that he would keep his hands off her though he knew better than to get too handsy in public.

She wore a little black dress that hit her thigh and had a sweet heart top; the drama of the dress came from the lace that covered one arm and across her chest. Her normally pulled back caramel hair was tamed and laid in soft waves on her shoulders. Stella always felt like a million dollars in it and with the way Liam stared at her she knew nothing could come between her and the way she felt that night.

As expected, Liam looked at Stella with a heated desire as his hands immediately wrapped around her waist and felt the smooth fabric of her dress mixed with the delicate texture of the lace. Stella smiled smugly at Liam, her eyes twinkling at him as she slipped her hand over his freshly shaved jaw.

“You look beautiful, Stella,” Liam whispered as he pulled her body close against his. “You sure Luke won’t be at the club tonight?” He asked with a smirk as he placed a trail of tender kisses against Stella’s exposed shoulder.

“He’s about 15 years too young to be at that club, I promise he won’t find out about us.” Stella murmured as she pressed her face against Liam’s shoulder and took in a deep breath.

“Good, cause I don’t care how many times he proposed to you. You’re mine tonight.” Liam gently nipped her neck before standing straight as he heard the rest of the guys followed down the stairs and from around the ground floor bedrooms.

“Alright chaps, off into the limo then,” Louis called as he adjusted the cuffs on his button down shirt. Louis paused and smiled at Stella, “Eleanor has a dress like that, it looks very nice on you.”

Stella gave Louis a small bow and laughed softly, “Thanks. I suppose I clean up pretty good. You boys have seen me dirty after work and fresh from bed, figured I could try a little bit more for you.”

“Brava!” Louis replied as he bowed back to Stella, “You should do this a little more often, I know this one will appreciate it.” Louis’ eyes moved to Liam who was caught staring at Stella’s behind when she bowed to his bandmate.

Stella quickly threw a hand to Liam’s chest, catching him off guard. “You have plenty of time to admire me later. We need to get going!” She said before she looked around, checking for each member of One Direction.

“You all look absolutely ravishing!” She said sweetly as she reached for her clutch that sat on a small table near the staircase.

“We know,” Zayn replied as he adjusted the lapels on his jacket, his response getting a laugh from the rest of the group.

“Alright, enough flattery. The limo is here.” Harry called as he started walking towards the door, he was the most eager to go out that night.

The rest of the group followed eagerly after Harry with Stella and Liam bringing up the rear of the pack. Liam’s hand rested comfortably on Stella’s back as if was made just for him as they walked down the path. They smiled at each other, being flirtatious as Stella reached behind her back to gently toy with the fingers that were placed so firmly there. Liam helped Stella into the limousine before finding his place next to her before the chauffeur shut the door.