16.<3

Liam could hear the boys downstairs, their laughter and banter pulling him from his stupor. He knew this vacation was meant to have quality time with the guys, not talking about work, or being overly serious. He had been so wrapped up in Stella since he arrived that he felt as if he was neglecting the guys. He knew they understood, but that didn’t mean he wanted to ignore them completely.

Once Liam heard the shower turn on down the hall, he walked downstairs to meet the rest of the guys. He found them just as he had left them when he brought Stella upstairs and took the opportunity to jump over the back of the couch and nestle himself between Harry and Niall.

Liam wasn’t even able to open his mouth before he heard one of the guys speak up. He was rather surprised and wasn’t planning on talking about Stella but after the day he had and the excitement of finally brining home this imaginary girl Liam always spoke about he wasn’t surprised that she was the topic at hand.

“I like her,” Zayn said with a shrug as he laid curled up on a recliner as he texted his girlfriend, Perrie. “She was pretty cheeky in that tattoo shop, y’know up until she puked.”

Liam out a short chuckle before looking around at the rest of the band, “So what do you guys think?” Liam asked as he leaned forward, his arms rested against the tops of his thighs as his hands linked together.

 “Seems fine to me,” Louis said with a smile as he drank from a half-empty corona. “If she can dish it out and take it then I’m happy with her.”

Liam laughed softly and looked at Harry and Niall, wondering what their take was on his dream girl.

“She’s your girl,” Harry said with a smile, “I just worry that she’s going to go running for the hills when you start telling her about your dreams and what not.”

“Not a problem,” Zayn interrupted, “Turns out she’s really into that stuff. She probably would go all ga-ga for it.”

Liam’s eyes shifted to his feet when Harry and Zayn touched on the topic of dreams. Liam wondered if he should tell them that they were connected deeper than anyone could anticipate.

“I say if she makes you happy then she makes me happy,” Niall said when he saw how low Liam grew when Harry brought up the whole dream thing. Niall wasn’t sure what to make out of all of it but he knew Liam and he had never seen his friend like this before. It sure beat him being down all the time about Danielle.

“Thanks guys. She really does make me happy but I’m just worried that the paps that caught us at the tattoo shop are going to blow everything out of proportion.” Liam groaned quietly as he rubbed his hands over his face.

“Happens to me all the time,” Harry toned, “If she is going to get close, she needs to know that it’s going to happen. It’s a risk but she has to be the one willing to figure out how much she wants you.” Harry shrugged and looked at his watch before standing up. “I’m off to sleep, mates. See you tomorrow.”

“Night, Harry!” the group called back, their voices cracking in broken unison.

“I’m out too,” Niall said as he got up and turned off the television before following Harry up the stairs.

Liam looked between Louis and Zayn who were busy texting their girlfriends, they managed a ‘goodnight’ to Niall as well before Liam stood up.

“Alright, I’m going to head up. Stella should be done with her shower soon. I’ll catch you in the morning, yeah?” Liam asked as he looked between the two males.

“Yup!” Louis grinned, “Bright and early, I want to go surfing again.”

“Yeah, I’ll be around. Let me know if I sleep in past like… noon.” Zayn grumbled as he wiggled his fingers at Liam. “Have fun with Stella.” Zayn winked suggestively before sharing a laugh with Louis.