𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟷 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams 3:00 Am /April 12thSan Francisco, CaliforniaHome

3:00 Am /April 12th
San Francisco, California
Home

8 Years Ago

"Dezia....Deziaaa.....Dezia! I woke up to hearing my stepdad whispering in my ear, "Mhhh yes? I asked him wondering why he was waking me up'

"Shhhh you have to be quiet so nobody can hear you! He said and he started smiling at me, "Why? I asked and he got on top of me and I started pushing him off'

"We're just going to play a little game, ok? He said trying to reassure me, "I don't want to play a game with you! I said and he started pulling my gown up and I heard him taking off his belt'

"Pleaseee stoppp I don't wannnaaa play! I said crying and he slapped me, "Shut up you little bitch, I see how you go around looking at me! He said and I felt him push himself into me'

"PLEASEEE STOP, MOMMYYYYY HELPP PLEASEEE! I screamed crying and he covered my mouth, "Yo mommy don't even care about you, Yo body belongs to me now! He said growling in my ear'

'I looked over and saw my mom watching us and she was smiling at me and all I could remember was him pounding his self into me before everything went black....

Present Day

'I woke up from my dream breathing hard and sweating, I checked my phone and saw it was 3:00 am'

'I always had dreams like this, ever since I moved away from them I've been dreaming about that, how could my own mother watch me get raped by her husband, and the sad part is she's still with him to this day'

'I don't talk to her of course ever since I moved out when I was 14, my sister moved away when she was 16 and left me but she always told me she would come back for me'

'The abuse and rape continued, I got depressed, I stopped eating, I even tried to kill myself multiple times, And one day I just couldn't take it no more so I called my sister, she let me move in with her and her boyfriend'

'Her boyfriend started I guess catching feelings for me and he tried to have sex with me, My sister caught him on top of me and I was trying to push him off and I tried telling her that but she kicked me out'

'I was homeless I didn't have friends or family but one day I was sitting at the park and these two girls had approached me, we all started getting close and they started noticing that I didn't have a home or money'

'One of the girls offered her house open for me and I took it, her family is like my own because they took me in, I got a job and I started getting myself together'