𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟷𝟿 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams  10:15 Am /  October 23rdSan Francisco, CaliforniaHome

10:15 Am / October 23rd
San Francisco, California
Home

"This outfit is super cuteeee! Kali squealed as she held this pink baby jumpsuit up, "That is cute! I said walking over looking at it'

'I am officially pregnant and yes it's stressful already'

"Kali i- I'm just so scared, I mean what am I going to do with a baby? I slapped my hand on my forehead'

"Your going to love and care for that baby is what you're going to do, don't stress yourself out just enjoy your pregnancy! Kali reassured me and I just nodded'

*2 hours*

"ONG BITCH FUCK NOOO! Zay yelled at the game and Shoota laughed at his frustration, "Zay stop allat yelling! Kali yelled at him and he rolled his eyes and continued to play the game'

'Everybody was over Shootas house except Kyra, "Have yall seen my lipgloss? Dior Shootas babymomma walked in asking'

"No man gon on! Shoota said irritated at Dior's presence, she rolled her eyes and she walked to the kitchen, I felt a buzz and I looked down to seen Kyra had texted the gc'

My 3/3❤️🤪

MyKyra💕
Y'all omg!!!
Me
Whaa?
MyKali💕
Wsp girl?
MyKyra💕
Y'all why the hell I ran into Dayquan and he talking about he wanna take me out before he go off!
Me
Ooo I know that's right!!!
MyKali💕
Ooo girl so what you gon do?
MyKyra💕
Uhmm imma go🤷🏾‍♀️
MyKali💕
When y'all going?
Me
Righhh
MyKyra💕
Tonight 🙈
Me
Ooo my girls finna be a football wifeeee😝
MyKali💕
My girl growing up on meee😭
MyKyra💕
Hopefully he changed his ways🙄

'I was about to text back until my phone was snatched out my hand and I looked up to see Taurus standing there'

"Smh why you gotta take my phone? I asked him and he sat down and layed his head on my legs'

"Ion know I just wanted to" he said and I rolled my eyes, "Give me my phone or imma stab you! I said serious as fuck'

"Ok damn calm down babymomma! Taurus said cheesing and i got my phone back and rolled my eyes, "What youn wanna have my child? He asked me'

"Taurus hush! I said getting up going to the kitchen getting me a bag of chips and a Gatorade, I walked back to the living room and got on my phone'

'I started feeling sleepy so I leaned over and went to sleep on the couch'

Ta'Kyra Nani Johnson
5:30 Pm / Same Day
San Francisco, California
Home

"You almost ready? Day asked me as I was finishing the last touches on my makeup'

"Yea I'm just finna fix my hair and I'll be done! I said, we were on FaceTime and I could see he was driving towards my house'

"Igh bet I'll be there in 10" he said and I nodded and hung up, I walked to the bathroom and plugged my flatiron up'

'I waited until they were hot enough and I started parting and flattening my hair'

(Time Skip)

"Bro Day get the fuck on! I said as he beat me at another arcade game and he was throwing it in my face'

"My bad big baby" he laughed and I rolled my eyes and started laughing, we just came back from eating at this nice food place and we were walking the streets just enjoying ourselves when we both spotted a arcade'

"You ready to go? He asked and I nodded and we walked out, "So when you say your going off, where to? I asked him sipping on my smoothie I got from a food truck'

"I came from college football and I decided to go pro and I was placed with the Kansas City Chiefs! He said smiling and I started smiling'

"Awnn Day that's good, I hope you do good up there! I said and he looked at me and licked his lips'

"I pre8 it crybaby" he said and I rolled my eyes at the name, "So what about you? Any new moves? He asked me a couple of questions'

"Well I am an instagram influencer but I am planning on coming out with a cosmetic line, I haven't decided yet but I do want to move somewhere else! I replied and he shook his head'

"Yea that's smooth but where you wanna go? He asked and I shrugged my shoulders, we were talking and walking all the way back to his trackhawk'

"Kyra I just want to say that I really appreciate you for giving me the chance to take you out today and I hope you enjoyed yourself! He said'

"I thank you for taking me out today and I really did enjoy myself! I replied smiling and he smiled back at me'

'We were just staring at each other and it was like the longer I looked into his eyes I could feel this strange feeling in my stomach come back from when we were back in high school'

'He leaned in and we kissed, i realized what was actually happening and I backed away, "Day I gotta tell you something and I really should've told you before" I said looking around and he had a confused look on his face'

"Day i-I'm pregnant a-and the baby father is my ex boyfriend... I said waiting for his response biting on my nails'

"Look Kyra i really wanna be with you and it that means i gotta step up and do what i gotta do I will! He said and I started crying and he came over and hugged me'

"I really appreciate you Day! I said and he raised my head up and kissed me, "I'll always be there for you no matter what! He said and I just hugged him tighter'

VOTEEEEE PLSSSS

I know this is pretty short but enjoyyyy!