𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 ♡ 𝟸𝟼

Dezia Nessa Williams  8:20 Am/  February 9thSan Francisco, CaliforniaShootas House

8:20 Am/  February 9th
San Francisco, California
Shootas House

"Zia you hungry? Dior came into the guest room I was staying in, I shook my head no and she nodded leaving out, I wiped my tears that had came rolling down'

'I've been crying so much these past days, I went to the hospital to check on my baby and they said he was ok so that took a big tole off of me'

'I love Taurus so much but I have to get away from him and stay away, it's like he was a whole different person, after he pointed that gun at me I realized if Shoota nem wouldn't have pulled up I could be dead and my baby and I can't have my child growing up with a father like that'

'The whole world has been sharing the fight between me and Taurus all over the internet I was embarrassed of myself and how I allowed him to treat me so bad'

'My sister wants me to come and move with her and Kyra also wanted me to come and move with her, Shoota says it's ok to stay at his house until I figure out what I want to do'

'I'm just so lost I don't know what to do, I looked up to see Dior at the door and she walked in, "Hey Zia uhm I know me and you aren't really that close but I do want you to know that it isn't your fault, don't beat yourself up over something that isn't your fault just move forward from it! She said and I smiled'

"Thank you Dior! I said wiping my tears and she came over and gave me a hug, she left out the room and I got up and walked out the room and I heard loud laughing'

'I went around the corner to see Dior and Shoota play fighting and they were having fun, I smiled and walked to the kitchen and got something to eat, I sat down and started eating'

"Oh Wsp Kyra! I heard and I looked up seeing Kyra run in and she saw me and came over hugging me, "Ziaaa I came here as fast as I could! She said and we're hugging for a long time'

'Are you okay? She asked pulling away examining my face and shook my head breaking down, "Kyra why me? I cried out sliding on the floor having a full melt down and she just hugged me as I fell myself falling asleep'

_________

"So I flew down here but we're driving back in her car! I woke up hearing Kyra say, "Ok if y'all need some gas money just let me know! Shoota said and I saw that I was already in my car in the passenger seat, at this point I don't care I just need to get away from Cali'

'I stepped out the car and went over and hugged Shoota and I saw Terry and Zay there and I hugged them, "Thank yall so much for everything! I said smiling at them'

"Imma miss you Zia! Terry said hugging me again and Shoota and Zay joined in, "Imma miss yall too! I said'

"Come on Zia let's get on this road! Kyra said and I nodded getting in the suv and Kyra got in putting her seatbelt on and pulling off'

'I just sat back listening to the calm music Kyra had on looking out the window rubbing my pregnant belly smiling thinking about what's to come in the future.....

Check out book 2!!! Sequel to 'Too Much'

Thank you all for who has supported this book until the very end!

Please vote

Book 2??????