𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟣𝟤 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams  1:20 Pm / August 4thSan Francisco, CaliforniaHome

1:20 Pm / August 4th
San Francisco, California
Home

"Zia bro just come overrrr! Kyra said complaining to me while I was on FaceTime with her'

"For what tho? I asked rolling my eyes and typing on my computer, "Because everybody misses youu and it's just a little kick back! She said and I just shook my head'

"Kyra I really don't wanna come over there and especially with people I dislike! I said typing faster'

"Bro just ignore his ugly ahh! You still fw Khalil? She asked me and I started laughing, "Yea why? I asked'

"Ok then fuck him you wit me and the gang! She said and I just thought for a moment, "Ok girl I'm finna come! I said and she squealed!

"YAYYY OKOK HURRY! She said hanging up and I laughed and got up going to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth'

*1 hour*

(My fit)^

(My fit)^

'I finally pulled up to the lil kickback and I got out my car and walked to the front door, I opened the door and walked straight in and there was loud music playing and the smell of weed roaming around'

'I walked to the backyard and saw the gang and some other people just chilling outside so I walked out there'

"OMGGG ITS ZIAAA! Terry screamed getting up while pushing the girl he had on his lap running over to me and Zay, Kali, Kyra, and Shoota came over and gave me a hug'

"Heyyy yalll! I said smiling at them, "it's been foreverrrr since I seen you guh! Zay said nudging me and I mugged him while smiling'

"I know I just been chillinnn! I said while walking over to the sitting area and everybody did the same'

'I looked over to see Taurus and there was a girl on his lap, his eyes were low and he was smoking a blunt and I looked up at the girl that was mugging me'