𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟺 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams 7:30 Pm / April 24thSan Francisco, CaliforniaStudio

7:30 Pm / April 24th
San Francisco, California
Studio

'Everybody was sitting around at the studio, And we were invited to watch Taurus rap or whatever, days prior I told everybody I wanted to get inna studio and of course nobody believed me until they saw I writing stuff'

"Ok T all we gotta do is add the background sounds and your all good! The man who was controlling the music stuff, "Igh pre8 it! Taurus said walking out the booth'

"Okkk so Zia right? The man looked at me and asked me and I nodded my head, "You can go in the booth and put the headphones on and give a thumbs up when your ready! He spoke and I got up'

"You better eat this shit up Zia!! I heard Kyra say, and I smiled and walked in the booth, I put the headphones on and all of a sudden I got nervous cause everybody was staring at me'

"Do y'all gotta watch me! I spoke taking the headphones off, "Girl just fucking sing the shit!! Zay said causing everybody to laugh and I flipped him off and put my headphones on'

'I closed my eyes and stuck my thumb up, the music started playing and I just closed my eyes and got in the mood'

How could play me?
How could you play me, baby?
You did me shady
You did me shady-y-y
All of the options I had
I just wanted love-e-e
I can't keep lettin' you play me
I had enough (aw yeah)

I just want somebody (body)
Who's interested in me, not just my body (body)
'Cause I know that's all he want
But he ain't gettin' that for sure
You can get your stuff and go
You can head straight out the door

Cause you hurt me
You did me dirty
And I never thought that you'd do this to me
But it's okay
I ain't no fool
I ain't stressin' over you
I'll be fine without a boo

But I just want somebody (body)
Who's interested in me not just my body (body)
'Cause I know that's all he want
But he ain't gettin' that for sure
You can get your stuff and go
You can head straight out the door
(You can head straight out the door)

'I took my headphones off and I stepped out the booth, "SIS YOU ATEEEE THATTT UPPPPP!!! Kyra yelled and I started laughing, "Okkk cause why you eat that uppp! NooNoo walked over to us and hugged me'